Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

I honestly don’t know how much I’ve spent on my collection but I am going to add it up and tell you now since I kept receipts.

Bucket - 14.99
Bullseye - 54.99
Buzz - 39.99
Jessie - 49.99
Lotso - 54.99
Mr. Potato Head - 19.99 (when Amazon had him at rock bottom prices)
Ken & Barbie accurate head sculpt - 35.99
Chatter Telephone - 10.99
Thinkway Chunk - 24.99
DS Hamm - 19.99
Japanese Peas In A Pod - 52.99
Slinky - 19.99
Thinkway Sparks - 24.99
Alien 3 Pack - 24.99
Woody 49.99

Grand Total Of :$525 I’d say around almost 600 since I did not include taxes

But I think I did pretty good considering I have the whole collection except for Rex,RC,UB Buzz,Thinkway Twitch and Wave 3.

Draik Very Nice set up! Really like it! Congrats!!! :smiley:

Mr.P Can we see your collection?

Yeah I have them all out of box in a plastic storage container so I’ll see if I can get some decent pictures up tomorrow. But I must warn you I am horrible at taking photos. :laughing:

Here’s Woody, he talks in spanish. jajaja

Rex also speaks in spanish

Nice giant lego Buzz in the back.

Hey people. Does anyone have a doll stand for TSC Dolly? If so. could you take a picture for me? I’m looking for one :wink:

If you have a craft store nearby you could find plenty do you have a Michael’s anywhere nearby?

No. I live in Australia. But I will definitely check my art/craft store for one now. Thanks!

Yeah any craft store would do take in Dolly to measure the size you would need.

Make sure that whatever stand you get supports her under the arms, not around the neck because Dolly’s neck is way too thick for normal doll stands.

Hello all! I’ve been collecting for about a year now after collecting Cars 1 Mattel diecasts for 2 years. This has been a little more challenging even though it’s A LOT fewer to collect them all!

I’ve been following this thread for a few months in anticipation of finally seeing the Wave 3 hit the shelves in the US to no avail. :frowning: Now…like every US fan I’m worried we won’t see these. I just looked at Amazon UK and figured out you can get all 3 for around US $48 after conversion. Anyone in the UK interested in shipping these overseas?

Thanks,
Ken

Here’s my current collection:

That looks really cool! :smiley:
I´m new here.I´ll also post some pics of my collection this night. I started collecting those toys also about a year ago.

OK-here is the pic:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

amazing collection, lucky to have Aliens i really want them :frowning:

Nice original Ken and Barbie.

Thanks very much for the kind words!

Just wondering do you have 3 Bucket O Soldiers :slight_smile:

I see 2 the 1st edition that came without COA and the 2nd edition which came with it.

Nvm I spotted the 3rd it was like playing a game of where is Waldo. :laughing:

YES- one is the old bucket version which I still like to keep. I got two of the new versions because I got them for a very good price (about 8,00 € )…so at the end I couldn´t resist