Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

So i wake up today to the mail man at my door and look what came in today!! :0) All the Way from the UK, Its Mr. PricklePants!!!

It’s the room guard version by Thinkway :smiley:

Would you consider posting to Australia?

…and the Luxo Ball? Is that an officially released item? I have never seen them before. How do you get your hands on one of those?

[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

also,Debenhams do international shipping(not sure how much it is though)

[url]http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_61167+ENT0010438_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtmr+pricklepants[/url]

[url]http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_61167+ENT0011856_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Gifts+%26amp%3B+toys~Toys+%26amp%3B+games[/url]

[url]http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_61167+ENT0010784_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Gifts+%26amp%3B+toys~Toys+%26amp%3B+games[/url]

Theyre reduced to £11 each :smiley:

It’s the room guard version by Thinkway :smiley:
[/quote]
…and the Luxo Ball? Is that an officially released item? I have never seen them before. How do you get your hands on one of those?
[/quote]
It is a Disney Store Exclusive Luxo Ball in the US I’m not sure how to get it if your not in the US though, are u?

The entertainer is selling all of wave 3 for £10 each. :smiley:

My £4.99 dolly’s turned up from Play.com (Dolly’s as I ordered 3…at that price it was a no-brainer)and my Pricklepants and Buttercup arrived from Amazon.co.uk today, great pieces.

Toy Fair is next month and I’ll be sure to report any new TSC toys I see, hopefully this time around folks will believe me seeing as everything I said earlier this year has (for the most part) turned out 100% correct (still waiting for that Big Baby and Twitch TSC and Zurg u command)

Yay! I was hoping that someone would go this year! :smiley:

I was a lurker when you first came here talking about wave 3 and I must admit I also doubted you but I’m glad you were telling the truth and can’t wait to hear about the next toy fair.

PS:Sorry I ever doubted you. :laughing:

Thinkway should make a Mr and Mrs Potato Head 2 pack. Without all the electronic!

Thanks again, Doomseeker. Though I can only hope Zurg will be integrated with the TSC line.

Just got done celebrating and wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year everyone.

Call me gullible but I did believe you all the way through I didn’t to be honest think you’d lie. And because I was hoping and praying for an accurate Zurg toy to be released I was going with anything anyone was saying!! Happy New Year to all of you toy story lovers!!! ;-p

Indeed, happy New Years everyone!

Happy new year everyone!
Let’s hope 2012 brings us new TSC!

hey all sorry im new to this so no idea if i am in the right place but was wondering could anyone tell me were or if i can get a bo peep doll xx

well, you can find it on ebay, but the prices are over $150, you can also make one, here I leave you a link on ebay.com

ebay.com/itm/Toy-Story-Bo-Pe … 190wt_1348

[/quote]
It is a Disney Store Exclusive Luxo Ball in the US I’m not sure how to get it if your not in the US though, are u?
[/quote]
Yes, I am in Australia. Would anyone be willing to help me out? I tried to purchase a Luxo Ball from the Disney Store and I was not able to, as you need an American address. If I could pay someone to get me one and send it on I would be willing to purchase a second ball for them or help them out with any Australian exclusives or hard to find stuff that may be rare in the US.

Just got this guy in the post today:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It´s not that his jaw is broken or damaged in my opinion. There are no tears, etc… It´s just a bit more closed than others I’ve seen.
His mouth-opening meassures about 3,00 cm which is approx: 1 1/5 inches

What could be a reason for this?
Did they use a different head mold?