Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Wow, I’m actually surprised they’re continuing the line but that great to see. I’ll probably never pick these two up but they look well done. Wonder if the plastic hooks make it to the retail version.

I’m eager to see that closed mouth Woody in person. Figured that was a lost cause. Almost more annoying that they finally did it and it’s on the cheapest model possible and they just had to slightly raise an eyebrow.

Interesting, if nothing else maybe we can put this head on the tsc woody. Of course, a revised TSC woody would be more ideal.

Edit: oh, and hey, we finally get a slinky without the rope coming out of the head. Woo!

I still hate the sculpt though. The muzzle is just not the correct shape. And his texture is too shiney.

Yeah, I hope that new Woody is the same scale as all the others because the only thing it’s good for is a head swap.

Good news on Slinky. I agree with the criticisms but it’s good enough for me. I’d like to put better ears on him though.

I can’t tell in those pics, is Bunny’s whole snout plastic? Because in the movie it is. Typical TSC if that’s an inaccuracy.

Thanks for all of the updates everyone! Two steps forward and one step back for Thinkway it seems (at least with Woody and Slinky).

Does thinkway even make slink? I thought they were by someone else?

My bad! As the Slinky was in the “Thinkway” thread, I incorrectly assumed it was a Thinkway product.

Oops, no, yeah, that’s my bad. I guess these days its kind of a wild west anyway with all the spam. He’s not exactly a replica or a thinkway toy, so I’m not sure we even have a good thread for him, so I just stuck him here.

UK Shop posting a very movie accurate Jessie! Thoughts? shopdisney.co.uk/disney-sto … 46152.html

comparison video: youtube.com/watch?v=Qx_1pzmYdFo

This is probably me just speculating but Thinkway seems to have removed the Incredibles 2 & Minions stuff from their website. I think it’s anyone’s guess that they’re likely going to update both Toy Story sections with new toys that we’ll start seeing on shelves starting next Monday.

Also, not really TSC related but some Thinkway Toy Story merch was previewed on the Australian Today Show. Nothing really interesting other than the Bo Peep doll the girl is playing with. That looks like the deluxe talking Bo from the Smyths toy website.
[url]https://twitter.com/TheTodayShow/status/1118279592454713346[/url]

Oh my word she is beautiful…

[url]Mario M on Instagram: "Bo Peep Signature Collection by @thinkwaytoys coming soon 🐑 😍 retail price is $99.99 ✨ Update: few things we have learned, She looks like porcelain but she is not, I’m assuming plastic. There is no lamp, just Bo and Sheep. She does have articulation and sadly she is only going to be available at @target 🎯"

99 dollars, I can’t see a UK price.

She definitely comes with her sheep, and is that a lamp I see too…?
Almost certainly she is not ceramic, but to have an original Bo of this quality and accuracy is wonderful.

Quite a steep price point for a toy with no interactivity or sounds (as far as I know) considering originals like Buzz with far more play features retailed for less back in the day. But still, she’s a must have for my collection. And I have the 1995 Bo too! This looks better.

Thoughts?

Was about to post this lol. She looks so good but I’m not sure if the lamp she comes with is just a part of her box or real.

And $100 is a bit much for a toy that doesn’t talk so I’ll definitely be waiting to pick her up.

Easily the best looking Bo Peep to date.

Its just part of the box.

[url]https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkjmcIFVw7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=u5ebow2wumud[/url]

More pictures and clarity.

No lamp included
Not ceramic (obviously)
No interactive or voice features
Target exclusive? So not sure what that means for us in the UK.

Still looks beautiful and accurate, but yeah… that price compared to the first 3 waves of Toy Story Collection. :open_mouth:

Well that sucks lol. $100 For a doll and sheep alone is asking for much, even for a TSC toy but whatever. I’m not 100% but I’d like to think TRU in Canada and Smyths in the UK may start selling her too.

In addition to Bo,Ducky, & Bunny, there’s an Austrailian website that rumored a TSSC Duke Caboom through a listing but no one has seem images of it yet. Depending on how much it costs and what it loojs like, I’ll opt to get that.

Posted up a review of Bo Peep youtube.com/watch?v=Sz1YOROd3nM

Thinkway finally updated their website to show of their new products for TS4. Oddly enough, they removed the TSSC Rex, Lotso, Potato Head, RC, and Utility Belt Buzz from their website which further confirms they’re no longer going to be producing more figures for them. The fact Dolly, Buttercup, and Pricklepants where never on their hurts their chances of a re-release even more so than the others.
[url]http://www.thinkwaytoys.com/MccOurToysV50.asp?SelectMainCat=1&SelectSubCat=48#sthash.3Sa9vexy.dpbs[/url]
Instead, they’ve only added Bunny, Ducky, and Bo to show off their new lineup. No sign of the rumored Duke Caboom from the Australian website listing. Hopefully these aren’t the only toys they plan on making for the line.

Sucks I missed out on Dolly and Buttercup years back and now they’re super expensive online. :frowning:

Thinkway’s Signature Collection Ducky and Bunny are now available for pre-order in the UK from Smyths Toys. Release date - between June 11th and 18th.

No sign of Signature Collection Bo Peep yet, though I suspect it’ll be Smyths that can be relied upon to stock her based on them having the biggest range of Toy Story 4 merchandise in the UK so far.

And since when did these become so expensive?!

Yeah, for whatever reason, the TSSC prices spiked here in the US ever since Target became the sole distributor of them.

Speaking of TSSC, recently bought these two:

The promo pictures didn’t do them any justice and they scale really well. I like how both the TSSC/non TSSC Bunnies keep the little tag on his head.

Also the Deluxe Talking Bo is on amazon for $50. I’ll end up getting her and the JCPenny version of Bo so I can give this one an accurate looking cape and cane. I’m planning on getting both TSSC Bo and this Bo.

So I’m thinking I’ll look into buying a new buzz sometime between now and when ts4 releases on blu ray. Not only does mine have chipped paint, the wings no longer stay retracted. I guess that’s a common issue? How would I fix that if I wanted to? I didn’t see a way.

Part of me thinks they’ll release a better one right when I do.

Looks like Walmart is getting the TSC Aliens in individual packages. Lucky for me since only one Target near me got them and they’re long gone. Makes them even more expensive of course though.

walmart.com/ip/Toy-Story-4- … gI6R_D_BwE