Toy Story 4 teaser trailer + poster

I think there’s a similarity. The genius of Blake Clark replacing Jim was that the guy was just a natural soundalike; he was not previously a voice actor. Disney might just have to dip into their expansive reserve of professional voice actors to find someone that can mimic him. Maybe someone like John DiMaggio, Jim Cummings, or Dan Castelleneta could do it

There’s a new international poster for Toy Story 4 and Tim Allen recently did an interview where he confirmed Keanu Reeves was voicing a character in the film.

It’ll do I guess, but I don’t like that they changed her design to look more like anna from frozen.

Apparently, a promotional image of TS4 from a store in California leaked that showed off Bo’s new design.

I’m thinking that’s not our bo, but a different one from a different line of toys. Kinda like finding a mattel woody versus a thinkway one. Would explain the new look.

I’m thinking it’s a new Bo (or similar toy) also. The design is way too different to be the original Bow.

It also looks like her arm was once broken and repaired with some kind of bandaid or bandage?

My guess it’s the same old Bo, but whoever owns her now broke her arm and swapped her dress out.

After what Hanks and Allen said about this movie, I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen between Woody and Bo.

I guess it’s possible that it is the original Bo with a new dress and a bow on her hair instead of a bonnet.

For some reason, I always had the impression that her bonnet and most of her dress was also made from porcelain, like the figure itself. The dress never seemed to fold or move like fabric would in Toy Story 1 and 2 (although Bo didn’t play a huge role in those films). And maybe the fabric dress just had some kind of … fabric stiffener applied to it?

Tbh, I actually do think it’s Andy’s Bo before she was sold. I assume they’ll end up explaining why she has a bandage on her arm during her reunion with Woody and Buzz.

Anyway, there’s a full body picture of Bo Peep running with Woody, Buzz, Forky, and some new toy leaked from a Russian calender.

The only new character we don’t know about is the small toy sitting on Bo’s shoulder. She reminds me of the keychain toy from Hawaiian Vacation that was on Bonnie’s backpack based on her size. I can only assume she is one of the toys that Bo Peep’s new owner has.

There’s also leaked listings of Toy Story 4 lego sets which, for the most part, could just be merchandise based on the film but the Caboom Duke set is pretty intriguing. I bet he’s another new toy from the carnival.

Interesting! I guess they’ve given Bow Peep just the pants (which she wore under her skirt originally) to allow her to me a more “active” player in the events of the film (although how that balances with the fact she’s made of porcelain and extremely fragile remains to be seen).

Forky scares me. If humans breathe “life” into every quasi humanoid / anthropomorphic creation, then wouldn’t the world be overrun with those beings?

Apparently, some people are speculating a Toy Story 4 trailer is going to be dropping within the next two weeks since the trailer has been officially rated in Canada and other regions. In addition, there’s yet ANOTHER render of Bo Peep on a Toy Story 4 thermos that looks like a HQ version of the picture on the calendar.

On the bright side, this will give collectors a chance to pick up a Bo Peep doll but she’ll most likely be in her new outfit.

I kinda hope Jessie is still a part of the main line up for the film. It would be a shame for her to get shafted in the active Toy Story gang line up in favor of putting the spotlight on Bo. I’m sure it’s just the merchandising focusing on the new characters + Woody & Buzz Lightyear.

Oddly enough, some Toy Story mobile game has some HQ renders of Woody, Buzz, Bo, Jessie, and some of the other toys. Interestingly enough, the Bo renders all have her in the shepherdess dress we’re familiar with.

[url]404 Page Not Found | Big Fish

So, the latest teaser confirms that it is the original Bo Peep: ew.com/movies/2019/01/28/bo-pee … -4-teaser/

It’s a pretty interesting take on the character. It seems that Bo Peep has metaphorically and literally had to pick up the pieces of her shattered life.

We recently got official confirmation that there will be a TS4 sneak peak directly following the Super Bowl on Sunday. It’s likely that it will be a scene from the movie but a first official trailer being displayed during the game is still a possibility.

There’s a toy fair going on in Germany that showed more images of Thinkway’s Forky and revealed Thinkway was making their own plushies of Ducky and Bunny.

You guys have no clue how excited I am for this film. I’ve seen every single scrap, and found a few.

Btw, Toystoryfangirl.com is the place to go for updates.

[url]https://twitter.com/toystory/status/1092259233616273410[/url]

Eww, at least post the uncropped version.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_Z8wKv6oPk

Personally I find these key and peele characters cringey. I need to see a proper trailer though, one that isn’t rushed for the superbowl.

Ngl, the sneak peek was pretty disappointing on top of an already disappointing Super Bowl game I had running in the background. I wanted to see more of Bo than another Ducky and Bunny gag considering they already made a promo twitter account for them.

Hopefully, they’ll drop a proper trailer sometime soon so we can at least get a glimpse of the other new characters.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t cropped and is actually indicative of the aspect ratio of the final film. Josh Cooley said 4 isn’t going to be 1:85 like the other 3, specifically since they’re broadening the scope of the adventure- rom fandango.com/movie-news/201 … er-753541-

I was referring to the link TheSpaceSheriff shared on the last page, its cropped to a square for instagram, twitter what not.

Edit: new poster.