Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

Has anyone considered using a lala loopsy doll to make Hannah’s dolls from toy story? Janie,Sally and the sandbox doll? I know the designs arent that similar but I kinda like the outcomes in the imaginary picture in my head lol. 8D :nerd:

Toy Story is a featured show thats why I was asking.

Awesome Collection Dude! Did you bought the wooden chest? Where?

Thank you!
I had it made actually :slight_smile:

I see! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, i made a tutorial teaching how to remove the helmet Buzz TSC.
Click Here!

guys can u post the board games that are seen in the movies? thanks!

Anyone have the purple pattern for the snake?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9055&start=0 Follow that link.

New addition ! Duck ts1

Looks cute with dolly. :slight_smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey guys!

I was wondering if you could help me out with something? I would like to know approximately how tall is the captain toy from the ‘Partysaurus Rex’ preview, my animal blocks (the purple one is right beside him at 0:06) are 3" if that helps at all.

Hi guys I’m customizing a snake here’s a blue print of how it will look. Let me know what you all think. I wish I could afford Spirit Mama’s creation but I can’t so this is a good substitute.
sanke.png

can anyone help me to find and buy Disney Store Hamm bank. btw I am from the Philippines. Thanks in advance! and also the TSC aliens, i am having hard time finding them here pls help me

TSC Aliens have essentially disappeared everywhere normal priced in the USA…Hamm banks have as well. I happen to have 2 “backup” hamm banks. I’d be willing to let one go possibly…pm me

Howdy Gang.
With Partysauraus Rex fast approaching, I figured it was time to finally complete the Small Fry collection that I started a little while ago. I decided I didn’t want to post progress here until it was done. Well, last night I finished Vlad the Engineer (who is the one that I might redo later down the road because he is the one I am most not thrilled with)…but here are pics of my Small Fry guys. Thanks for all of the encouragement you guys have given me over the years. Most of my collection would probably not exist without you guys occasionally egging me on. :slight_smile:

Did u made them all? :question:

love them tommy cannot wait to get my last bit up there your look amazing (=good job (=

Yup…everything except Buzz and Zurg, which were both modified…Vlad’s Train was an actual happy meal toy that I sculpted Vlad to sit atop…Condorman’s car is a repainted character from Cars2, Gary is made from a small water gun, and Nervous-Sys Tim is a modified clear Ice Man action figure. And this is every character in the short…the only things I didn’t do were the other items in the display case with Buzz and Zurg at the beginning, like the comb. I stuck with characters that are introduced or have lines (hence Belt Buckle being included,)

Thanks, duel. I am excited to see the rest of yours too…especially since most of them look worlds better than mine. Your Neptuna alone is amazing. :smiley:

I love the inspiration , I wish u could sculpt and sell me some xD

Keep it up !