Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

No. He set it as private so you can only view it with an invitation

Video is not working lost dude change it to public plz :bulb:

You can try it now
youtube.com/watch?v=NOIMA7JWBAI

very nice collection, i am beginning to be ENVIOUS LoL

I love it :smiley:

Can anyone tell me how to separate the eyes of Mr. Potato Head TSC? :mrgreen:

Most people don’t separate them on their own they purchase polymer clay replicas from SpiritMama.

Potato Head eyes by SpiritMama, on Flickr

I’m going to Disney On Ice tonight with my niece and nephew and was wondering do they sell Lenny at any Disney On Ice show or is it only at Toy Story On Ice.

If they do, i would love one haha.

I believe Disney on Ice has select merchandise from all the shows. My fiance got Wheezy at Disney on Ice in 1999 (not Toy Story 2 on ice). At least thats her memory, she wasnt very old. I would stop short of saying that they definitely have Lenny, but it would not surprise me

hey guys, can you let me know how tall chuckles is meant to be ? :slight_smile:

He looks quite tall on this picture ^^

Oh, Thanks! :smiley:
But I would like to know a tutorial of how to model eyes on your own …

Someone once said 10 inches.

Is SpiritMama still making Potato Head parts? I contacted her about a month ago and she said she was too busy with other projects.

Just got back from Disney On Ice no luck finding a Lenny all they had was Disney Princess merchandise. :frowning:

At the end of the movie, He is about the height of Mrs. Potatohead’s Hat.

ok so around 8" then x)

LMAO look at Bullseye when he’s looking at Buttercup I think he thought Buttercup was a girl hehehe. 8D

Has anyone considered using a lala loopsy doll to make Hannah’s dolls from toy story? Janie,Sally and the sandbox doll? I know the designs arent that similar but I kinda like the outcomes in the imaginary picture in my head lol. 8D :nerd:

Toy Story is a featured show thats why I was asking.