Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

sorry aboutno pics yesterday i had some things to do and also i forgot to put hamm in the pics of bonnies stuff so i will be doin that pic again as well lol
pics sometime today and thanks shay110 for the kind words (=

pics on the way also who ever wanted to know about the chuckles pm me again i cannot find that email and i wanna get back to and not leave you hanging

as promised way more pics up i am at the limit for flickr for a month period so i have to wait to update again i still have ken outfits and the yelow see n say from sunnyside but i will just post those when more of my small fry guys get done (=
here are some shots the first one is bonnie again but i have hamm in it this time lol and i have the zipper pilot and lego people from the first toy story toon and i have the 5 new animal block from the newest short that comes out in just a couple weeks (=

DSC_0323 by rowdymike18, on Flickr

DSC_0289 by rowdymike18, on Flickr

DSC_0214 by rowdymike18, on Flickr

go to my flickr and look at all the sets and tell me what you all think (=

I am completely amazed and a bit jealous 8D
Your collection is growing rapidly and I cannot wait to see what’s next
I’m curious about some of the toys, check your messages :slight_smile:

[size=200]YES![/size]

Ahem. Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system, I can say with much excitement that I finally got a Jolly Chimp! I’ve been in 6 or 7 bidding wars on eBay in the last couple of weeks, but at last I won one.

It’s quite possibly the creepiest looking toy I’ve ever seen, and I think I’m going to have to put a bag or something over it at night when I’m trying to sleep, but I’m happy he’s mine!
Now I just need a Sparks and a Twitch and my Sunnyside collection will be complete.
Chunk and the Chatter Telephone should be arriving sometime this week as well, and Bo Peep will probably get here next week. I never thought I’d be this excited about a bunch of toys. 8D

Omg where have u been all that time?? :question:
So many replicas :exclamation: :smiley:

i still have ken barbie and a bunch of outfits lol but i am at my limit on flickr so it has to wait a bit and by that time i will have a bunch more (= glad you like them (=

How big is Totoro supposed to be? About 16 inches?

Yes! :slight_smile: If you want the best price visit otaku.com/ Slink found him for us.

For those who got a flickr account plz join this new group ts replicas , add pics and see others :exclamation:

Those who still don’t have an account , what do u waiting for ? It’s free !

I’ll be glad if u will cooperate :slight_smile:

Have a Great day .

flickr.com/groups/2115149@N22/?added=1

Thanks, thought so. I think I may just go ahead and order Totoro from there.

Also, on an unrelated note, does anybody have a picture of the Sunnyside Daycare logo? I want to make my shelf of my collection colorful, which I’ve done by putting Andy’s drawings on some of the shelves… but I have one shelf for Sunnyside toys and I want to put the logo there.

So Disney on Ice Worlds of Fantisty is coming to my town in a few days. Did anyone go? any Toy story Merch selling for the show? Let me know! Thanks!

Im pretty sure thats just a princess show, so i doubt it. If there is, it’ll be the plush buzz woody and jessie.

New! Dolly from ts1 :slight_smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here’s a video of my collection

youtube.com/watch?v=NOIMA7JWBAI

guys may I just ask, what manufacturer made lotso’s dumpdruck? the yellow one. And what is the name of the toy. Thanks!

Wampar and I have talked about that one. After extensive searching, we cannot find one that matches the film version perfectly. Every once in a while, one thats pretty close pops up on ebay, made by tonka(this is the one wampar owns), but I looked yesterday and couldnt find one.

My Chatter Telephone just arrived! :mrgreen:

I’ve still got a Chunk, a Bo Peep, a Jolly Chimp and a Wheezy on the way, so they should hopefully arrive soon!

Am I the only one who can’t view lostdude’s video? :confused: