Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

Those look pretty cool.

Any indivudual shots of prickelpants or buttercup?

I need to call and see if they’ll ship these sales.

Nevermind, saw the ebay links. That Buttercup looks pretty good, just a tad bit too small. I bet there will be a full size one real quick. Peas in a pod look great, and to scale. Pricklepants looks to scale, but his fur is too shaggy rather than the more matted carpet lookin hair he has. Other than that, they all look way better than expected.

oh yeah I just realized how small it looks. okay so that means that Peas in a Pod are the most accurate

Those ALL look a lot bigger and better than I expected.

Those peas are downright perfect.

Must. Have. Them. All. Now. :slight_smile:

I think the peas and Buttercup look totally fantastic. Dolly and Pricklepants look real nice to. I wish Dolly had her felt hair though and pricklepants looks like he needs to be firmer. Stuffing wise that is. I will be looking for these in the Uk for sure.

Looking closer, the only two I will buy are Peas and Pricklepants. Peas will stay just as they are…but Mr. Pricklepants will get heavy modifications. He is a good start, but once the fur is replaced with something lighter in color and less fluffy, and once his eyebrows are taken out with a seam ripper and painted into a less severe area, then once the color of the inside of his mouth is changed, I think he will look worlds better.

I took a look at the movie again to compare scale for these new toys. In the movie Dolly seems to come right above Woddy’s belt. This one is just a hair smaller. Pricklepants is the same height as Mr. P in the film and this version is a bit smaller, but we have to consider the fact that the Mr. P we have is taller because of the legs. The peas in a pod are perfect as far as I can tell. Buttercup is the one that is most off. This version is about as tall as Dolly and in the movie Dolly comes up to his nose. I can see them making a bigger Buttercup possibly, but since the rest are just a hair off I think if they got remade they would be too big. Either way, you can’t beat the $5 price tag. At the very least they are great placeholders until/ if we get something more accurate.

Exactly. I’ll be in an area next week that has a Disney Store, and I’ll be picking up one of each (along with Twitch, Chunk, and Sparks). If only we had Trixie and Chuckles, the “new gang” would be complete.

Just a heads up, I did find Chunk, Twitch, and Sparks at Toys R Us for $24.99 instead of $29.99 at Disney.

Reposted from the TSC thread:

[NOTE: POSSIBLE IMAGE SPOILERS BELOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]

Mr. Pricklepants is almost the same size as Mr. Potato Head:

[url]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/SquidMan93/mrpmrp.jpg[/url]

Buttercup is about the same size as Buzz. In these pictures, Buttercup looks to be almost the same height as Buzz.

[url]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/SquidMan93/buzzandbuttercup.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/SquidMan93/buzzfeetbuttercup.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/SquidMan93/buzzhead.jpg[/url]

(I am using my TSC Buzz figure to measure)

There is about an inch of difference between Buzz’s and Buttercup’s feet, and coupled with about 2 inches difference between Buzz’s helmet and Buttercup’s horn, that would make Buttercup 10 to 11 inches tall – not exactly Buzz’s 12" height, but close enough.

Picked up Peas, Buttercup, Dolly, and Pricklepants. Peas are just about perfect in my mind. Maybe a hair small, but not bothersome. Pricklepants and Buttercup both look a LOT better than the pictures online would lead me to believe…but they are clearly too small. I am debating taking a seam ripper and making a pattern which I would then scan in and enlarge with Photoshop, then attempt to make larger versions for myself. Will be a couple of weeks until I can try the experiment, but if it works I will post the patterns. Dolly is also small, and every single material used on her is wrong. Her skin should not be fuzzy at all.

Can somebody pick me up a Peas in the pod?
I’ll pay for shipping and I’ll pay them extra

I have paypal

Wampar, could you please post some comparison pics of bonnies toys?

can someone work their photoshop magic on this?..

Stopped by the disney store here in So Cal LA, but did not find the peas in the pod or dolly :frowning: They had the other $5 beanies though: wheezy,rex,hamm,chunk, etc…

Mr. Potato head

what Mr. P is that it looks like a mix with the TSC and the cheap Mr.P ?

Lee Unkrich tweeted about that pic, saying its 100% screen accurate. Umm, no not really, not at all. You know your characters enough to see that.

Like Kyle said, a fan tweeted a pic of Mr. P he created to Lee and Lee claims it’s 100% film accurate.

The fan has a website for his other sculptures:

peltzproductions.com/Site%203/Home.html

It’s a pretty cool looking figure even if it isn’t completely film accurate.

I’ll see what I can do. You will need to give me a few days as I’m working all week.

\

:smiley: Thank you Ill wait. I want to print it out on card board and display it with Woody,Jessie,and Bullseye