Toy Story Replicas (No trading-related posts please)

is Bo peep done? If its updated can you post pics? :slight_smile:

Actually I almost finnish the body, but I´ve to make the clothes. I post some pictures ath the fanart forum.

I varnished her and I think she look like pocelain… click to see the video on photobucket

Well I almost finnised the body with articulated waist and legs… It´s not really beauty but the clothes will cover all it…

Does anyone know what type of car the gang and Barbie drive in Al’s Toy barn in TS2? I know I saw them when I was younger…but a couple days of google searching has left me clueless and empty handed.

Bo looks superb sumori. It’s great to see such excellent work.

Got home from work to find my Lenny had arrived

While he isn’t 100% accurate, he is pretty much in scale. One of the eyes was loose but I managed to get it fixed. A total nightmare because the feet cover the screw holes. I think he looks real nice though. There’s very little to mod apart from a touch of paint and maybe separate the feet.

Yesterday I got peas in a pod, dolly, buttercup, and mr. pricklepants from the disney store for $5 each.

Here is a pic of the toy story characters I have including the ones I got yesterday.

When I got mr. pricklepants though his arms were stitched to his pants however it looks like a small cut on the stitch will release the arms without any damage. Has anyone attempted this?

Okay I added RC to the pic.

How cute! Love the collection. What location was the Disney Store at? I went to the one here in California yesterday and they didn’t have the peas, dolly or pricklepants :confused:

Well I found them at the Virginia Tyson’s corner mall Disney store.

Hawt. :- P

Oh darn. Well your collection is looking good :slight_smile:. Anyone in southern california seen them yet??

Thanks. :slight_smile: However I am still trying to get a hamm, rex, and bullseye. So far no luck on bullseye and for hamm I did seee before but I didn’t get him. Kind of a shame though cause now I can’t find him anymore. :frowning:

I checked a Nor Cal Disney Store and they didn’t have them either. I asked about them and they told me that they haven’t received them, but are supposed to.

Started work on my latest project. I still have some paint to apply and add some pink trim.

I’m gonna start work on the base this weekend.

What bo will you be putting on that fine looking lamp?

I have an original Thinkway Bo. I’ve modded here slightly to look more like the film version. I hope to get some more pics on at the weekend.

Hey guys I just bought Rock Em Sock Em Robots for my collection thing is the blue robot isn’t the right color blue. Can anyone tell me what paint I can buy to paint over the robot? Thanks

Anyone know how to make the disney store buttercup bigger, still debating what i should do to make him bigger. maybe unstitch him and make him taller and add more stuffing. anyone have any ideas??
im also gonna put a shiny gold fabric around his horn and hooves to make him look more accurate:)

Decided to share my latest work in progress.
It is going to be a couple of days before I finish, but here is my Disney Store Pricklepants, after replacing the fur, buckles, buttons, and removing the eyes and eyebrows with a seamripper.

I know the proportions are still off, and the buttons and buckles are too big, but I think they are cute that way. And I feel that he certainly looks better than he started out. I am not going to be able to finish him until Friday at the earliest, but I wanted to share how he is coming along so far.

The longer the movie settles on me, the more I want Pricklepants (and Trixie and Stretch) to get the TSC treatment. Here’s hoping.

And since I only showed Tyler when I finished it, here is the shark I repainted and moved the eyes on. Its not great, and is clearly a little too small, but it certainly works.

In the coming week or so I should be getting a Dump Truck (not exactly like Lotso’s since I couldn’t find a perfect one, but one that will hopefully have the right feel when it gets here), and a Totoro, and a monkey, as well as constructing a cane for Lotso with some dowel rods I bought, and sculpting a Battle Staff for Twitch. I also have all of the supplies bought for a Roly Poly Clown…I will start him early next week.

shouldn’t his hair be more like shag carpet?

I love that shark, wampar. Poor Mr. Pricklepants looks like he’s blind in those pics.

I actually looked at a shaggier more carpetty type of fur, and he looked like little orphan annie. And besides, having worked with carpet samples in some other projects, trying to cut carpet into a wig for a beanie baby is a little impractical. My main concern was just to lose the fluffiness and the singulairty of the color in the fur that he came with. I am not striving for perfection here, I am just looking for something that will make me smile when I see it until Thinkway sells me something better.