Toy Story That Time Forgot

And I just noticed the listings, too! Gotta head on over to my local Toys 'R us real soon…'cause I want them both!

thx for the heads up, dude. now, wheres my wallet?

I’m probably going to hit up my local TRU on Friday. Will post if I find them.

I’ll probably do the same thing if I go and get 'em this weekend.

I managed to find 1 angel kitty last week. They retail for $10. They are located in the Toy Story aisle at TRU and are in a cardboard container filled with Angel Kitty, Mr Jones, Buzz and Woody Plushes. They retail for $9.99.

When I went they only had 1 of Mr Jones and Angel Kitty. I only got Angel Kitty, Mr Jones I wasn’t too impressed with.

I’m hoping my TRU gets more. It looks like there aren’t any more than 4 or 5 Kitties per box of plushes, and my TRU only got 1 box so far.

I found them! They had 2 Angel Kitties and Mr. Jones. Idk if they were from the same box but I bought two: one for my collection and one for my mom. We also did get Mr. Jones just cause.

toysrus.com/product/index.js … age=search

Sold out online already, hope you all got 1!

Just saw this. How did I miss this??? I’ve been searching their site and nothing ever came up for “Angel Kitty”. Dang dang dang. I signed up to notified it comes back up. Hopefully it does. If anyone snagged an extra and wants to sell it, let me know.

Stopped by my local TRU today and none of the stores in my area have stock. The guy that looked things up didn’t seem to think they received any so far. Good job TRU. They did the same thing with the PEZ Cat. So sad. I had to resort to Ebay for the PEZ Cat, but I refused to pay $40 for a $9 plush.

They had plenty of Mr. Pricklepants. I still don’t understand why he was the only one released in stores. I would have thought Dolly would have been a bigger hit. I certainly would have bought another one for my daughter to play with. She’s so upset that I won’t let her open the one I keep in box. :slight_smile: Someone needs to fire the buyers at TRU!

Found one left at Toys R Us yesterday afternoon. Only kitty left, plenty of everything else though. A bit disappointed in her design, she’s correct scale wise, but the likeness is unfortunately way off. I’m going to have to fix it. Pictures when ever I get around to making her look right…I promise. As for Pricklepants being made available instead of Dolly. I expect it’s due to him being included in the last 2 specials. He popped up right as Toy Story of Terror was released. Dolly’s going to need some screen time before she’s released I’m afraid. Perhaps if she’s included in TS4.

No reason to fret, they are back online :slight_smile:

Just checked and they are not available online again. I ended up getting one at TRU in San Antonio, TX while on vacation this weekend. They had two available. Picked the better of the two. I probably sounded like I had just won the lotto to other shoppers when I found them. :slight_smile: I wasn’t impressed with Mr. Jones so passed on that one and their version of Buzz looked…um…just terrible.

They were up for less than a day, then quickly sold out again.

I saw two at my TRU and 2 more at the TRU express a few towns over this past weekend, they shouldn’t be too rare

Has anyone head anything about a dvd release in the US yet?

I’m guessing it might release in the Fall similar to how TSoT released in late Summer last year.

I find it funny how the only to scale toy we received from the special was Angel Kitty. 8D

Thats what I thought but I was just curious seeing that it has been released in the UK for sometime now.

Just out of curiosity has anyone ever attempted to make a full sized reptillus Maximus, I know someone said something about making one but I haven’t seen anything on here showing a final product. Also has anyone tried to make the sock monkey and penguin toys that belong to mason? I would love to make hem but Ive attempted to make some toys from small fry and they didn’t go that well.

Teaser for Blu-Ray release is up! No word on a release date.
[url]Disney Pixar TOY STORY THAT TIME FORGOT Blu-ray Trailer - YouTube

I hope it releases soon because it’ll be my go-to Christmas special, along with “A Charlie Brown Christmas”…