Transformers 3

I guess we’ll see what happens when it comes. out. So far, I’ve only seen the moon landing teaser, but thats about it.

Chances this movie will suck: 110%
Chances I’ll see it anyway: 100%

Hey, I’m very interested in this movie. Michael Bay’s films usually have incredibly awesome teasers. Does anybody remember the T2 Superbowl trailer? That film turned out to be the most hated film of the year, but everybody saw it anyway.

New trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuvU_Byw … tu.be&hd=1

Youtube being annoying for me right now though so I can’t view all of it but yeah, there it is, just posted yesterday.

Meh. Another battle in the city.

omg. braintwinz~

i didn’t like the first one. i fell asleep during the second one, got woken up by the loud explosions, and promptly left when shia started making his ~slo-mo in shock~ face. and yet i am still drawn to this movie despite knowing it’s probably going to suck. hmm.

correct me if i’m wrong, but isn’t the girl they got to replace megan fox some victoria’s secret model with no previous acting experience?

You aren’t wrong. She’s exactly that.

I’ve already seen some Transformers 3 toys in my local CVS Pharmecy.

Why can’t someone who’s pretty be smart too?

They can. I have plenty of proof.

Elizabeth I’m guessing?

Oh, no, she’s just one of them. I mean plenty.

I really dislike the stereotype of beautiful girl=dumb.

It’s not like that. I know so many pretty women who are very intelligent.

Okay, so I;ve been seeing a lot of comercials on TV for this movie. I mean, at least one every hour and a half or so. And sometimes, I’m thinking “oh, that’s cool, I wanna watch this.” Other times I’m thinking "really? I was getting excited for that?

I’m excited too. As for will it be a great movie? I guess we’ll see.

I’m really hesitant about seeing this because of how much of a mess the second one was. However, I am a big fan of the first film, so if there seems to be a general positive review of the newest film, I will probably go see it.

I read the adaptation and the official novel and so far it looks promising. But still I’ll save my final judgement until the film comes out. Also,[spoil]Even though the twins are cut out of the film in the novel and the adaptation THEY DIE!!! WOHOO!!![/spoil] :smiley:

Plan to see it this summer.

Same here dude!

I’ll be watching Transformers 3 on Saturday, so far I’ve heard it’s better than the second film, I hope so

I didn’t see what was so bad about the 2nd movie.

Well, I enjoyed the second one. Maybe just a lot of plot holes and stuff.