Transformers 3

I’m excited too. As for will it be a great movie? I guess we’ll see.

I’m really hesitant about seeing this because of how much of a mess the second one was. However, I am a big fan of the first film, so if there seems to be a general positive review of the newest film, I will probably go see it.

I read the adaptation and the official novel and so far it looks promising. But still I’ll save my final judgement until the film comes out. Also,[spoil]Even though the twins are cut out of the film in the novel and the adaptation THEY DIE!!! WOHOO!!![/spoil] :smiley:

Plan to see it this summer.

Same here dude!

I’ll be watching Transformers 3 on Saturday, so far I’ve heard it’s better than the second film, I hope so

I didn’t see what was so bad about the 2nd movie.

Well, I enjoyed the second one. Maybe just a lot of plot holes and stuff.

I didn’t care about critics when I saw it because I liked the first one, but I actually fall sleep at the theater the first time I watched it (this is so unusual and it was the second time it happened to me,hehe) and I also found it too long and a little boring, but after some rewatches it has grown on me, but it is still below the first Transformers

It wasn’t as good but I still liked it.

I actually found the second Transformers movie one of the more exciting ones I’ve seen during that year.

I also like Spiderman 3, i agree it’s the worst but I like it.
Watch the Beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdyTie9AQUo

thanks for the link, it’s so funny and kinda agree in some points

If you want action, special effects, and fight scenes, Transformers 3 goes all out. That’ pretty much it.

The thing is that I don’t think the actions scenes are well choreographed. So if I want to see a fight, there are far better action-FX movies.

The unfortunate thing is, that is so true. Wish Michael Bay could understand that eye-popping effects doesn’t translate into good movies.

The first one was decent (Michael Bay’s only has two movies I would say that are good The Rock and the firts transformers), the second was really bad, it had no plot, no character development, it was exist and racist. I didn’t even bother to watch the third one.

The third one was okay. I thought i was just as okay as the first one… which doesen’t mean much.