True Or False (The Real Version)

Actually, the correct response was true.

I’m going with true for the bridge?

J.K Rowling has been married twice

That’s true.

False. Though the bridge has two towers, the name comes from it being near to the Tower of London, hence the singular form for “Tower”.

Disney owns Indiana Jones as well as Star Wars.

True, though there are no current plans for it :smiley:

Brad Bird has directed 4 films to date

True if you only mean feature length released films. False if you take in consideration short films and Tomorrowland, currently being directed by him but not released.

Roger Moore is older than fellow Bond actor Sean Connery.

Ah, I see. I asked if he was in Monsters Inc on purpose because I was wondering if he’s a returning character in Monsters U a la Mike, Sulley and Randall.

I actually bought a physical copy of that book and read it many years ago. It’s probably lost or given away by my folks by now, but I wonder whether it was mentioned in there. I remember there were a lot of Harry and his friend’s scribbles in the margins that I had a laugh at.

I dunno? Um… I guess that’s false? Cos my impression of Sean is that he has more white hair than Roger, ergo the former’s older. 8D

The voice actor of Twilight Sparkle in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic also voices a cheerleader who slays zombies in a videogame.

Tara does so many voices, I say true 8D

Jesus Christ Superstar has the same writer as The Phantom of the Opera

True, Andrew Lloyd Webber is a prolific musical writer.

Yes, it’s mentioned there.

No it’s true. Though Roger Moore played Bond after Connery, he’s actually older.

Jarvis is the AI construct that assists Tony Stark in the Iron Man comics.

You’re correct! She voices Juliet Starling, a cheerleader who fights zombies with the decapitated head of her boyfriend (voiced by Michael Rosenbaum of Smallville) in the videogame Lollipop Chainsaw.

Nice try, but I know this one! :wink: False, he is an actual human butler in the original comics (though I don’t know if there have been comic adaptations of the live-action films and, if they exist, whether he is depicted as an AI).

In the movie Rio, Blu is the last macaw of his kind.

You’re right about Jarvis.

False.

The parliament is the largest building in Europe.

SoA: Correcto mundo! He is the last suriving male of his species.

Hmmm… I have never heard of a building called “the parliament”. Is that the full name? Cos’ there are a lot of parliament buildings all over the world, not just in Europe.

I’d have to say false? Cos “largest building” is not specific enough (largest freestanding? largest underground?).

You can play as Ralph from Wreck-It Ralph in the videogame Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

True.

Sorry, I messed up the question and wrote Europe.

What I meant was this:

The parliament is the largest building in Hungary.

Correct again, SoA! Unfortunately I would’ve loved to play as Vanellope as well, but one can hope for a DLC.

Um… okay for this rephrased question I will say true? I’ve been to Hungary but I can’t remember if I visited any building called the parliament.

In Rio, there’s a small fountain sculpture depicting a naked boy urinating into the fountain’s basin.

True.

Yes, it’s true, the parliament remains the most iconic and largest Hungary building to date.

Hitchcock originally wanted a different musical cue for the now iconic shower scene in Psycho.

True

Umbridge bans Harry from playing soccer forever The in Order of the Phoenix

True, in Chapter 19. Of course forever means while she is at Hogwarts.

False. Hitchcock wanted it to be silent. Herrmann convinced him to do otherwise, and now we have one of the most recognizable pieces of music in history.

In Watchmen, Rorscharch’s identity was only known by Silk Spectre.

Correct. The most famous “boy peeing in a fountain statue” is Manneken Pis in Brussels. The one in Rio is in front of the Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas football club, which happens to be the club’s mascot.

The club also had Donald Duck as its first mascot, but was abandoned due to royalties issues.

False? I think it was the owl guy who knows Rorscharch’s identity. Been a while since I read the comic book (never watched the movie).

In the 2012 TV series Littlest Pet Shop, there are six main animal characters.

I’ll venture false.

False. On both accounts. Neither of them knew.

Snape’s wand is made of hawthorn.

Led Zeppelin actually do have alot of acoustic songs.

True.

While being the villain of The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn 2011 Film, Sakharine was not a villain in any of the source material the film is based on.

Very true. He does appear in the Unicorn arch, but he’s only a collector, not an antagonist.

False. His wand’s wood was never identified.

Tintin had an encounter with aliens.

False

Chicago won best picture in 2002