TV Shows You Watch

I knew i wasn’t the only one! :laugh:

NOw just recently, I got into the show CSI Miami. Really intresting show.

I watch Classic Cartoons on Boomerang, like Hanna-Barbera Classics like Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw McGraw, etc. I watch Kenan & Kel on the N, the original All That, Wow Wow Wubbzy (have no idea why), Wacky Races, Spongebob Squarepants, Edgar & Ellen, just toons, I’m 19 and I just love toons. :blush:

That is always exciting (even though it’s usually a rubbish car), but I like the demographic breakdown you get watching prized announced and seeing who’s happy and who’s disappointed.

My shows: TopGear (I hate that there’s a US version in the works), The Office (Both), 30 Rock, Extras, Kids in the Hall, The Simpsons (up to season 10), Family Guy (up to season 3), and I know I’m missing some more. Mostly watch online because of work though.

You gotta love Scrubs. The Office and The Soup are some of my favorites also.

Anyone here watch Ed, Edd, n Eddy? I think that show is probably the best show cartoon network ever shown.

I used to watch TV back in the heydays. Like in the late 80’s all the way through till high school. It was actually pretty nice. When the emergence of videogames came in the 90’s, however, my TV watching sort of dwindled. But I can still recollect at what favorite shows I did love to watch.

Kids Incorporated… during it’s time… it was one of the most coolest things to watch when I was a kid. It would be on every time I’d be coming in from school. So I was always able to watch it. I’d have Disney Channel turned on just so I could watch it.

The New Mickey Mouse Club… with a whole new cast. I didn’t even know that some of the NOW famous people were on this show. But after doing research and going back over this show. All I could say was “Whoa!” It was another one of those “must watch” shows when I got home from school.

And we used to not be able to watch cartoons all the time. We had the Saturday morning cartoon syndication bit. Where the local TV stations played all the cartoons during Saturday morning time. It was especially tiresome because I was bored during the summer time. And yes, I did go out and play.

But…

During summer vacation… you got working parents. And when you JUST wake up during those week days. You want your breakfast first. And then you want to watch some TV. Well, the only good stuff is soap operas and game shows. Still… the fun times were spent watching game shows. But I did watch soap operas when I was younger.

Even though they did try to put me to sleep after awhile. It was kinda tough to understand them. But I did watch them all the way when I was young.

I love the EDs, they are just the best show around, did you catch the Lost Episode? :wink:

Yes I did/ I hope they make more episodes.

I do watch TV, now that I’m stuck in an activity-less summer vacation, but I end up watching TV on hulu.

30 Rock
Arrested Development
The Office
Scrubs
SNL

(hah, I just realized I put it in alphabetical order! XD)

Scrubs, now theres a great show. :smiley:

Transformers: Animated
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
One Piece
El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
Danny Phantom
Invader Zim

and others. I love animation. The only live action I watch a lot is Mythbusters.

Now that I think about it, I don’t watch TV at all…except Jeopardy every now and then. I think I used to watch “Fresh Prince of Bel’Air”, oddly enough. I think I liked the family dynamic. In terms of animation, I watched Simpsons back when it was good, and when I was a kid I loved the 90’s Spider-Man cartoon.

My sister has now got me into the show So You Think You Can Dance. I must say that I am really, really impressed. I find myself cheering for some of my favorites.

It definitely sucks you in, the stuff they do is very impressive. I don’t really know the people, but it’s at a stage where they’re all quite good.

I tend to like to buy the shows I like on DVD, if possible. Then I can watch it whenever I want, uncut and without commercials. ;D

My list:

-My Name is Earl
-Futurama
-Invader Zim
-3rd Rock From The Sun
-Friends
-Pushing Daisies (This one just started last year before the writer’s strike, so there’s only currently nine episodes, but I loved it from the very first episode. XD It comes out on DVD in August, and season two starts up in October. It’s a little weird. Hahaha.)

I do like Invader Zim. I have alot of stuff I collected, including all 3 DVDs, a wallet, a throw blanket, some action figures, some beanies, and a plush Zim, as well. I wish I had more things from it. But I’m happy and content with what I got.

My sister says she went to the stage and it is smaller than what people think.

I looove CSI and Desperate Housewives and 24 and Dirt =D
i met one of the cast members from 24 too, she’s real nice

ooh, and interesting Scrubs trivia: One of my best friends went to prom with Zach Braff :smiley:

Are you kidding me? No way! That sounds so cool! Lucky girl your friend is kel-I.