TV Shows You Watch

yup =] that’s her claim to fame =P

Behold, my diminutive list of doom:

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (on the Disney Channel)
Meerkat Manor (on Animal Planet)
MAD TV
South Park
The Soup (on E!)
Jeopardy! (on ABC)
Star Trek (on Spike TV and one other station of whose name I’ve forgotten)

Other than that, I hardly ever watch TV, mainly because there’s nothing worth viewing anymore.

:stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

My parents love the game show Family Feud. I can’t help but participate in it every time I see the show on TV.

umm i dont watch alot of tv these days but when i do its geeky stuff

Dirty Jobs
Jon and kate plus 8
mythbusters
cash cab(sometimes)
little people big world
chowder

I like to watch:

The Office
The Simpson’s
Hannah Montana
Star Trek (The really really old ones)
America’s Got Talent

~~ JOHN•E

my favorite shows:

South Park

Back To You

'Til Death

Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson

Bill Engvall Show

Everybody Loves Raymond

The Office

Invader ZIM

Boston Legal

King of the Hill

Drake & Josh

Zoey 101 (i like watching this show cuz i can laugh at it cuz it’s retarded and fun to laugh at.)

I am kinda balancing South Park on my “to watch or nor to watch” list. SOuth Park is really funny and the characters are adorable. Hoever, all of the mature themes and stuff in it makes me want to turn it off sometimes.

I like South Park over Family Guy (crappy show) because Family Guy has too many flashbacks and that really annoys the crud outta me, but South Park is smart and not overly pointed in its pop culure references (that are the plot and not constant jokes that just get annoying,) see, SP doesn’t confuse itself with a Pop cultured and normal plot, it does one plot so it has more time for true funniness!

I LOVE SOUTH PARK!!!

Well, here is another thing we disagree on. (This make a lot doesn’t it? :laughing: ) I like South Park. I think the humor is witty. I like the characters. And I think the flashbacks are cool and a unique idea. It gets a little repetitive if it gets too much, but still I really like the idea.

I’d definitely recommend South Park. To watch it, you just need to not take yourself or beliefs too seriously and for a cartoon that originally started out to shock people (remember the big deal there was over it when it first came out?), most, if not all, of the episodes have a good point to make and are just downright funny as well.

I still like Family Guy, and it’s not like I can only choose one or the other, so I won’t. But I must say that the South Park episodes, even the new ones, have a high re-watchability factor whereas the new episodes of Family Guy don’t, in my opinion.

South Park is the epitome of crudeness, or vulgar shows in general for that matter. I generally disregarded it as a show that was not to be watched under any circumstances, but then I saw the Walmart episode one night and was instantly sold… (snigger)

– Mitch

My favorite South Park episode is the WOW episode, and the movie.

Yeah, you’ll find that most people who say it’s vulgar and that it’s immature have never actually watched an episode, or more than one episode of South Park. They might just see snippets of the most immature moments on TV commercials and make up their minds that they don’t like it.

I just watched that WOW episode the other day. So good, and its depiction of the players is very true. Heheh. I liked when Butters and Cartman ended up wearing the same avatar in the game. I also liked another part but it’s so vulgar, I better not repeat it here. snicker

I remember going on youtube just to look up some South Park clips. I remember coming to a really funny video displaying every death of the character Kenny.

I loved the warcraft episode xD

I’m sort of that nerdy nostalgic sci-fi person, but these are the shows I watch.

-Doctor Who
-The Twighlight Zone (I’m old school like that =P)
-Sliders
-Heroes
-Surviving History
-No Reservations
-Family Guy
-The Soup
-X-Play

And pretty much everything on the History Channel and Food Network. Iron Chef ftw!

G4? For shame!

I watch…
House
The Daily Show/The Colbert Report
South Park
Heroes
The O’Reily Factor (for the giggles)

I don’t really watch much TV anymore, except for the Stewart/Colbert power hour, now that it’s summer and Heroes and House are done til September.

“You found the heart of Wal-Mart!”

“Tell the world… I’m sorry–BANG!”

(phhhhhhhhhhhhh)

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

I watch Two and a Half Men and I think that show is hilarious. I recently bought season 1&2 on DVD. I want to get season three but I can’t because it’s rated M. I’m not fifteen yet so I have to wait a couple of years. In Australia, Season 4 comes out in October this year… I hope that’s not M as well. I also like Spongebob Squarepants.

:sunglasses:

Let’s see? Well, I like to watch shows from channels like,

The Food Network- Throw Down with Bobby Flay, I did like Dinner Impossible when Robert Irvine was the host, Good Eats, Iron Chef ect.

Discovery- Mythbusters, Man vs Wild, Cash Cab, Deadliest Catch ect.

History channel- Ice Road Truckers, Modern Marvels, Misc. ect.

Cartoon Network- I did watch Dexter when it was on, Ed,Edd and Eddy, Chowder, Naruto, misc. Anime.

Speed network- Pinks, Passtime, misc. racing.

Other- Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares with my favourite chef Gordon Ramsay.

Oh yeah…! I like Sponge too. :wink:

YES!!! I forgot Ed, Edd, n’ Eddy! Best Cartoon ever (besides South Park).