Unearthing Pixar Planet

Search engine…just looking up pixar to try and find official website of certain movies…happened across this site.

After Wall-e, wanted to see if there was a fandom, so I typed Pixar fansite into Google and before you know it, I’m here.

I was bored so I at Pixar on wikipedia and I looked at the links and I saw Pixar planet and then I could see that it’s the sight for all Pixar fans and then I became a part of it. Look what boredom gave me! I like this little saying: Life Isn’t Boring unless you make it boring :smiley:

I googled “Pixar forum” and got this.

…How DID I find this place? o.o;

Same here, I was already in love with Pixar movies, but after Wall•E, I just had to share the love :wink:

I was a blooming Pixar fan and wanted to find out more about upcoming films. IMDb just wouldn’t do it for me. I googled “new pixar films”, found this place, became interested, eventually registered and here I am!
(I__I)
(=‘.’=)
(“)_(”)
Bunny!

i googled pixar fan site, and sure enough, pixar planet was the first result!

I was looking up stuff about Wall-E, cuz that was the movie that really got me into Pixar, so there was this thing on FirstShowing.net that said they got their info from Upcoming Pixar, which eventually led me here. Then I signed up and never regretted it :stuck_out_tongue: It’s funny cuz I didn’t find this sight till about 2 months after I became a fan, then I didn’t really know what a Forum was, so I didn’t sign up for about 3 weeks of trying to figure it out :laughing:

I think it was because of Toy Story 3 that led me here. When I was searching on Google something Toy Story 3-related, it usually gave a lot of results from the forum, so I started to take a look around and found the environment in the forum to be nice, clean and very interesting. :slight_smile: (unlike some other forums, but they don’t involve Pixar specifically) So, about a week or so later, I finally decided to sign up and see how the forum would be. I never regretted making that decision. :smiley:

That’s pretty much my story as well.

I was searching for information about Toy Story 3, and the search eventually lead me here. The community seemed nice and friendly, so I joined up. :slight_smile:

I had actually stumbled upon this in a search by accident a few years back but never really visited much after that. I’m part of other message boards as well but after one of the boards I was on got so slow to the point that it seemed like everybody had died, I decided to give this board a shot. I’m glad I joined, I’m enjoying myself so far and also, everyone seems pretty open to opinions and thoughts, the other board I’m afraid it’s not so much the case for me. I’m loving what you guys do here, it’s excellent. :-D)

From the upcoming pixar blog! And I’m glad I found it!

Randomly Googleing, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, that’s exactly how I found this place too. But it actually took me days to sign up because I didn’t get the anti-bot question. I’m not that smart… It was sooo annoying! Yeah I had to try a really long time before I somehow managed to do it right. :laughing:

Don’t feel bad about it! One of my friends tried to join, but had issues with the anti-bot question. So I guess she forgot or didn’t try again!

^ Well it’s good to know that I’m not the only one :laughing: But I’m glad I signed up, I really like this site alot, all members are really nice people. And I have never got a rude comment or anything here. Well, except once, but that happens on all forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

After seeing Toy Story 3, I searched “Day and Night Pixar Short” on Google, and it brought me to Upcoming Pixar. The rest is history. :laughing:

Oh, boy, I don’t remember that well…I think my brother and I were looking for Cars stuff, and then a Google search led us here.

I found this a couple of months ago during the summer when I looked up Toy story collection wave !