Unearthing Pixar Planet

And PV, thanks to IK, you guys have made me stuck wit ya for a while.

I-Kronos? What’s that? (or is it a joke? :wink: )

I-Kronos was our first forum, but it was created solely for the Incredibles fandom.

~~=oP

OIC :astonished:

Yeah, it was the best. It then evolved into an overall general Pixar forum.

Well, yeah. We’re here, aren’t we? :stuck_out_tongue:

~~=oP

PV: Me confused. Am I missing something? :unamused:

Interesting topic. I found Pixar Planet while I was at the height of my Ratatouille obsession and was doing everything I could to find more and more info on it. So upon googling Ratatouille/Pixar/Brad Bird/Disney etc., I found it! I read some posts, told Ashley about it, and we made an account! And I’m glad we did. :slight_smile:
Sheila

How did i find Pixar Planet?
Hmm, It all started when I think I was reading about the Pixar Movies on wikipeida. And come to find out that the Pizza Planet Truck was no where to be found in The Incredables. So I started looking all over the internet trying to figure out where the Pizza Planet Truck was possible at. After Bouncing around to a couple of different sites trying to get a idea where to find the truck(one of which had a prize for who ever could find it and show proof). Then I stumbled upon the Topic: Pizza Planet Truck Location? that was on here. I joined so I could post in that topic. And ended up likeing the whole site a desided to stick around and post in other places too. The End

nightwheel: I love that story. I remember after seeing that Cars bloopers thread, I was also searching for the Pizza Planet truck, and it led me to a contest: Find the Pizza Planet truck in The Incredibles!

Still haven’t found it, but I think it’s the one in that “Pizza Planet Truck Location?” topic.

Intresting nightwheel. Although we have yet to find the PP truck. :wink: And you started with wikipedia as well huh? Well, wikipedia got me intrested in UpcomingPixar, so it is like the same approach, just a different destination.

Seaking of the Pizza Planet Truck. Hmm, I wonder If i still have that sig that mitch made for me while back. Let me check my photobucket.

Edit: yes I do have it see my sig

Well for me, i was looking for Pixar sites (because I got tired of Wikipedia’s lies) and found Upcoming Pixar, Luxo BlogSpot, and JV Pixar News, but I didn’t check much. So I wanted updates a lot in a non-blog way (which now is my favorite way to get it), so all I found where foreign language sites and Pixar Planet. Well PP wasn’t what I expected since it barely had info on Pixar in its “Pixar” section. So I kept on searching along and just realized there was nothing more than articles, so I took a look to PP Forums (I wasn’t a big fan of forums), so I looked at the topics and they where so interersting, I really wnated to comment, but again since I wasn’t in to forums, I didnt want to subscribe. Well with months of putting it off, I finally got an account. Well, It turns out the account was never activated. So after maybe 3 months I finally e-mailed PV and she activated my account. And the rest is history!

And correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re into the forums now huh?

TSS- Yes, of course! :smiley:

I figured. You seem to be posting more often, and you seem to come on every day to PP.

Yeah, I do come on almost everyday 'cus this is one of my favorite sites.
Misconception: I’ve been posting like you say since day one, but I guess now I’m more recognizable. :smiley:

I’m glad you come here every day, martini833!

edited by PixarVixen ~~=oP
Please don’t shout.

No way, Long Live Wikipedia!

I love wiki but I hate some of those editors who have nothing else to do but either
A- Constantly edit articles and/or delete new edits (usually lurkers or angry editors)
B- Or people who write stupid/fake/unnecesary things on articles that have been great in the past
I go to wiki for common knowledge but randomly check the sources just in case.