Up Merchandise

I didn’t know I was stepping on anyone’s toes doing those caps.

Can you PM a pic of one? I didn’t get to see it in time :blush:

I want to get a life size Sully suit. haha how cool would that be :sunglasses:

CMB - Just to let you know, this particular thread is exclusively for discussing Up-related merchandise. Exceptions are given for those who wish to post pictures and/or links of other Pixar merchandise (that is not Up-related) so as to compare it to any Up products. Thank you. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

A cool project by the way. There have been a couple very neat ideas for Pixar stuff floated around on different forums, I wish we had an inside ear to say, “Hey look at what you could be doing with a nice little marketing product.” Would love to pitch some ideas for products with them from quite a few of their films.

Up toys = must buy :smiley:

I think the Muntz character in UP is modeled after Kirk Douglass. Really…

He looks a lot like Clint Eastwood to me.

More figurines: disneypixar.fr/news/index.ph … de-la-haut

The Russell plushie just looks cheap - they omitted the badges. But the Dug plushie is just adorable. I really don’t see kids buying a figurine of Charles Muntz. The four-inch Kevin looks great.

I would like to get a Kevin. For some odd reason, the Carl plush looks kind of like Einstein to me… :laughing:

• C-3PO

If you ask me, Muntz is too similar to Carl. He’s basically the same except not as squared and geometric. But I’m still wondering…[spoil]how could he have aged so little from the intro of the movie to about 60 years later, when he’s an adult in the past?[/spoil]

I’m under the suspicion that Muntz either is Carl or is Carl’s alter ego. I don’t quite know why, though…

– Mitch

Wow, a film with surprises in it is coming… yay I love that.

Like the guy from Geri’s Game… :laughing: It wouldn’t really fit in this context.

Maybe Muntz is this immortal fiend guy…uh, never mind forget that. I have no idea what he’ll be like but let’s keep guessing. PS I was looking over the IMDb page for TS3. I found a character named Ken (played by Micheal Keaton). Barbie’s wife anyone?!

Bryko614 - Ha! Yeah, like that. :laughing:

I believe that this information has already been reported and confirmed on Upcoming Pixar some time back. However, we would appreciate it if all discussion in this topic remained strictly related to Up. :wink:

– Mitch

I am guessing that maybe when [spoil]Carl was about 10-12 years old, Charles Muntz would have been in his early 20’s, around 22. This would make him an adult, old enough to be an explorer, while Carl was still a kid. If he was about 10-12 years older than Carl, then that would make him around 88-90 years old now, which is plausible.[/spoil]

• C-3PO

Ohhh! Kevin toy looks pretty! :smiley:

Books!

I love those books. They’re so colourful. Links to the Amazon pages can be found on Upcoming Pixar.

And pins!

WOW :astonished: Those look really nice! :smiley: