Up Merchandise

Are the pins sold at Disneyland? Cause I know pins for the rides, characters, etc., are a very popular buy for guests.

I’m sure they are. They always release opening date pins in the parks for “Pin Collecting”, a terrible and expensive addiction. (I do have a few pins of my own, a Wall-E and Eve on the back of my mouse ears. Anyone whose seen the collectors around the Pin store at Downtown Disney knows what I’m talking about though.)

Rachel - Awesome! Thanks for posting up those images.

I’ve already purchased two copies of Spirit of Adventure, and one copy of Wild Life and Bird’s Best Friend. All of them are geared towards young children, of course, but I absolutely love the illustrations in the former (Spirit of Adventure) and latter (Bird’s Best Friend) paperbacks. (All of the hand-drawn sketches in Spirit of Adventure are black and white, but they’re darling.) I’ve already spoiled half of the film for myself by reading the “Adventure” book… :unamused:

The ones I really want are My Name is Dug and the Limited Collector’s Edition: Read-Aloud Storybook. I sifted through the latter of the two and I received an eye-candy overload. It looked fantastic.

Thanks, again! :smiley:

– Mitch

That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw it! :smiley:

Thanks for posting those pictures of the books and merchandise, Rachel! I really wanna get that last Up pin! The 2D art of Up seems to be some of the most beautiful of any Pixar film, I just love the style of it.

Hey guys, check this shiz out!

Not sure if it’s official promotional merchandise, though… link

Dang, I want it! Even if it’s not official, I need an explorer’s knapsack anyway…

Thanks for the information and image! :smiley:

– Mitch

Wow! I want a Carl one!

HAHA

Now I REALLY can’t wait to see it!

Ooh, a messenger bag! Now I can be like Indy and go on fantastical adventures to my local laundromat or post-office! :laughing:
The book covers are adorable! I loved being read the Little Golden Book series when I was little, so this has some nostalgic value for me. The Read-Aloud looks great too! Ronnie del Carmen illustrated My Name is Dug? Awesome! The rest look great too, and have some plot hints. Not that I actually know what they are, but I have a fair inkling what themes will be explored. Explored, geddit? Hurr hurr. Okay can it, TDIT.
I also like the last pin, it’s subtle enough to generate conversation without screaming “Pixar fanboy.”

“What’s that little picture of a house with balloons?”
“Huh? Oh, that? Ah… it’s just from a movie I saw, it’s quite good really…”

Thanks for the posts Rachel.

thedriveintheatre - Ha! You have such a funny sense of humor. :laughing:

Puh-ha! Yeah, like you’re just acting all cool and everything…

“Cha, it’s by some cartoon studio. Pixel, or something. Forgot the name of it.”

(snigger)

– Mitch

That shoulder bag is very stylish! I wish more Pixar merchandise was like that- suitable for adults to wear in public without being laughed at. :laughing:

Those book covers look awesome!!!

Don’t want to spoil the movie for myself, but someday I’ll have to indulge.

Does anybody know if the Disney Store will be coming out with Up merchandise?

On May 18th, US Disney Stores will have Up merchandise.

Aw man I just checked out the Mcdonalds happy meal site and the next installemnt of toys they’re getting is for that new dinosaur movie or something. :frowning:

I was really looking forward to getting a Carl toy.

Canadian Disney Stores had some Up merchandise last week when I went. They had a lot of the journals, some shirts I think, and Dug, Alpha, and Gamma plush. Beta wasn’t there. I wonder if he was sold out, or not shipped in yet…

I really want a Kevin plush, but as far as I know, they aren’t making one.

• C-3PO

I can see where everything is displayed in euros, perhaps you can also order what to Germany! I have looked on ebay today ordered several things, even the movie poster and a mouse pad as I have a cup of print, but see for yourself:

The Cup:

The Official UP Poster:

…and finally, the official UP Mousepad:

Hey

I had absolutely today 3 Cast Member pins on ebay secure, limited to 1500Stück and free trade are not available!

Number One:

Number Two:

…and Number Three:

Three Cool Pins :smiley:

I think that cup is counterfeit. But the first pin you post is a new one. Thanks, UP.

Yep the cup is a counterfeit, because there is no original content Pixar cups, and not to any instance in Germany ^ ^