Up Merchandise

Thanks, thedriveintheatre. But even Ratatouille had a bit of merchandise in the way of figurines and plush toys, at Toys R Us, at least. I’ll keep an eye out anyway and if I find any merch in stores, I’ll report here. You should try Hoyts if you want Up-branded cups and popcorn boxes. I saw them at the candy bar when I went to see it on my second viewing, but they aren’t so much the reusable plastic cups, just paper. It woulda been cool to have gotten an extra gift with the popcorn and drink combo. Something like a chef’s hat like they did with Ratatouille, or a drink canister like with Star Trek, or maybe I didn’t look at the candy bar close enough to see any special gift so don’t take my word for it.

“pixarkid: I think the Kevin plush has been posted before, but I don’t mind a repost! Welcome to the forums, did you get one? Finding Kevin as a toy is as difficult as in real-life, man!”

I wasn’t aware if it was a repost but I don’t think so, I should’ve checked out the other posts. I’m starting to make a frequent return to the forum again after 2 years of inactivity.
I do have one, I ordered it from the online disney store on the last week of August. It has been stated ‘not available’ ever since.

Just got my Up 2010 calendar. Pictures coming. My college is blocking picture sharing sites (yes, including Flickr & Photobucket) with lame excuses. While TwitPic has always in error when uploading image(s). Hence, I’ll be posting the pic ASAP. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Calendar photo(s):

Front cover.

Back cover.

EDIT: Question: Is there any Up sticker book? Anyone?

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone did purchase a set of My Adventure Book Scrapbook and postcard set and would like the part with it?

Cos its sold out @ disney store and I really hope to get one.

Anyone who can assist?

Thanks,
Jason

I got my calendar! I really like it - especially since it has info on the various characters on their pages. One thing I noticed, on Kevin’s page: [spoil]They say that Kevin is “set free from a trap by Russell,” and that’s why she is attached to him and follows him and Carl.[/spoil] That’s not how it happens in the movie, and I wondered if this was an earlier plot point that was changed.

I think I recall that karly, and it struck me as odd as well. I guess you could say that [spoil]Russell and Carl kind of drive the pack away with his hearing aid, but I don’t think that’s what started it. It’s all about the chocolate![/spoil]

ffdude, that would make a great sig: [spoil]A picture of Kevin with the caption It’s all about the chocolate![/spoil]

I made a similar one, thewisecookiesheet was wearing it for a while. One of the better ones I made I think. I do like the other line for it though, hehe

/offtopic

Still need that stinking snowglobe,… so expensive!

Sweet calendar, peeps! Nice to wake up every day to see the poster of the month on your wall…

karly05: That’s a great tagline! Maybe you or ffdude can whip it up…

I popped by my local cinema to buy tickets for Surrogates for Gold Class (free upgrade with a certain ice-cream brand in Sydney). Sold out, but I got cheered up when I saw a poster for a snack combo. Popcorn, drinks and a Dug plushie for 13 quid! Hoo-boy! :smiley: Maybe for my next viewing…

Thanks thedriveintheatre! I’ve already been to a GU cinema, darn, but will maybe try to get to one to obtain the coveted Dug plush because that’s all I want (and a Grape Soda badge). At Hoyts their deal is a popcorn + drink + inflatable Up ball.

There ARE plushies (Carl, Dug and Russell as far as I could tell) in those toy crane machines, but we all know they are rigged to bang against the top, dropping whatever you’ve picked up. ಠ_ಠ I will have another check of Toys R Us to see if they stock any plushies there now.

You guys are so LUCKY. We don’t have any of 'em here. :frowning:

Not exactly merchandise, but when I was at work today lots of kids kept coming in holding these blue balloons. Upon closer inspection, I realised that on the side of these balloons was the Up logo! I think the local cinema had been giving them out in anticipation for the film’s release.

And that’s amazing, thedriveintheatre! I’d definitely go for the combo deal if it’s on at the cinema here, especially if a Dug plushie is included.

Hi all,

I’m desperately searching for a copy of “My adventure book” scrapebook and postcard set.

Any kind soul here who may have a spare copy willing to offload? Disney online store is sold out but im not sure if its still available in the physical stores…

Hope someone can help!

Thanks,
Jason

I got my order in from the online Disney Store today. I have the more expensive Hot Toys ones on the way, but these look like they’re a much a better deal. Nice amount of detail, considering the size and price!

(DeLorean sold seprately :wink: )

Yeah, I’ve seen those in the Disney store, they look pretty nice. Maybe I’ll find one of those sets under the tree this year. I’d like that. You’ll most definitely have to send us pics of those other ones you get, they look fantastic! Good deal you managed to get some, last time I checked, they were fresh out on the web. Hopefully they’ll have another stock in by the time I get enough money for those.

Awwww, no extending cane action or grumpy catch phrases? D:

Russell’s expression scares me. o.o;

Great Scott!

I’m with Netbug. Could you take a photo with, say, no lighting except under Russel’s face. That would bring the “Just wait until you fall asleep tonight” look out very nicely.

THERE IS NOWHERE YOU CAN RUN: img138.imageshack.us/img138/3845/russell.png

That’s great! I mean insanely creepy.

xD Never thought I’d say this but Russell does look creepy like that. But hey, I love those figures… they look rather spiffy.

But I have a different Russell figure, and he has the same expression… perhaps a tad bit creepier, even.

Aw, why do we get no cute Russells over here? D:

…Also, there’s absolutely no Up merchandise in Holland, save for the videogame. ;-;