Violet's hero alias

That sounds like a good idea :slight_smile:. I like Miss Invisible and Miss. Disappear.

I thought about this a while back, for Violet and Dash (was completely stumbled at Jack-Jack :laughing: ) and I thought

Violet: The Invisiforce, The Inforceable, Shadow or The Living Ghost

Dash: Sonic Bolt or The Dash

I think Miss Disappear is a good name, MBproductions13

I hope that if there is an Incredibles 2 it is set in say, 4 or 5 years in the future where Violet is going to university, Dash is around Violet’s age in the first film and Jack-Jack has control and more knowledge over his powers and at least Dash and Violet have names and actually become known heroes by their identities

ZacB: Oooh, I like your Invisiforce suggestion. I like the idea of having indiviual names when they decided to go out on their own.

I’ve been thinking Energirl now. Throwback to her mom’s alias and would work if her powers got a little closer to what they were with the superpower virus (like being able to use that purple energy more offensively and having that whole aura surrounding her) in the comics when she gets older.

How about Argon? It’s an element, a clear gas that glows violet when electrified. And its used as a shield gas in metal working, and as a fire extinguisher that won’t damage sensitive equipment.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argon

Hey, you know, that actually makes sense! I like that idea. Argon sounds like a cool super hero name.

Thanks :smiley: ! I was trying to think of a good one for her, and I have a thing for the elements. So I looked up the gasses, and there were pictures next to their names and Argon was the only purple one. Funny thing,the exact words were, “colorless gas exhibiting an lilac/violet glow when placed in a high voltage electric field.” And I was like, okay, that’s Violet :wink: :laughing: :-D) .

Well, the voltage didn’t come until the comics, but great idea.

Thanks. I’m actually strongly considering using it :wink: . All this time I’ve been trying out differnt ones, and I end up chooseing one I thought over one day ;-o . Or maybe I’m just getting fed up…

I’m fine using Invisigirl, but I have heard of a lot of amazing names for Vi.

I think Violet would use that name for a long while, but change it later. Sort of a sign of maturing and changing, becomeing more individual. And you know how we used that in Vigilanty, TSS :wink: .

Oh yeah. I see. I like a name where she sounds mature, but strong as well.

Exactly. And something that sounds different. Unique.

There are a lot of really great names for Vi’s super hero name. But after reading a lot of fanfics, it seems that Invisigirl is the most popular one.

Is it possible for a super to have a secondary name? Like, their known dominantly by one name, but to a lesser extent or by some people by another (like having a nick-name). I kinda like to say in my fics (thanks to Phileas for co-creating this) Violet’s hero alias is Invisigirl when she’s younger and when she matures she goes “Vigilanty” (with a y); but some hero friends might call her “Argon,” (because of her “argon” suit I created for her).

I think it would be be possible, but would it be confusing?

Maybe. But I think just friends might call her that. Kinda like how Rorschach calls Night Owl “Dry Bird.”… Well, kinda…

Maybe Vi, while still fighting with her family, could have her own name like Invisigirl, but her family name could be Incredigirl.

I like your idea of Argon and Vigilanty Violet Parr.

What about InvisiForce? (a play on both of her respective powers), I’m pretty sure no one has taken that name yet, and Disney/Pixar wouldn’t have to fight over another company over naming rights (looking at you Helen).

I like all the names, incredigirl is probably the most fitting but if she were to be more independent as a hero then she might wanna drop the incredible part.

Given her powers are to do with light manipulation then ‘photon’ would probably be my top pick for an alias, plus it covers both powers.