WALL•E coming to Blu-ray and DVD on November 18th

today I bought the 3-disk version. I woke up early, went to Wal-mart, and went home to watch it. After I watched it, I attempted to download the digital copy to my computer. I started only to find that I don’t have the activation code insert. Did this happen to anyone else?

Aw, lucky. I can’t purchase the set just yet. I may have to wait until around christmas. :cry: But feel free to tell me how good it is! :smiley:

Found two easter eggs. The BNL logo on the main menu and the circle around the w and numbers in the middle. I’m using a PC so I just have to mouse click them to play. Not sure how to get to them on a regular DVD player though.

Also, created for my amusement

My thought’s exactly on this. I just have to make myself busy before I can buy this.
Getting the Easter Eggs by watching them on PC is the easiest way for this but I want to find them by DVD Player.
Also, [spoil] WALL-E is the first R1 DVD I’m ever gonna buy![/spoil] :

I finally bought the 3-disc - with about 5 other DVDs from a friend for 25 bucks! :open_mouth: I was pleased. I wanna watch it tonight but my brother’s already planning on making me sit down and watch a very ridiculous film that’s so ridiculous that we just borrowed it. It’s so ridiculous that I don’t think he’d want us to pay for it, or even want it back for that matter! :laughing:

I duuno if this is legal or not but…
[spoil]For people outside the USA who owns the R1 Version of WALL-E, you can actually download the digital copy. Just select USA and the download process will begin. But it will take a little longer to download and it will give you two copies of the movie, one for the PC, one for a mobile device or iPod.

Just make sure you have the code insert within the DVD or else, the digital copy is completely useless.[/spoil]

What movie is it?

Pewpewpew: Sorry, I was going to go back and delete that bit 'cause it was off-topic. The movie is Balloon Farm, and I’m going to watch it now. x_x

I have off tomorrow though, thankfully (just found out now). So I’ll go Wall-E crazy. :smiley:

I got my WALL-E 3 Disc copy for only 1600php = $32

BTW, Nice promo on those DVDs for only 25 bucks.

I nearly broke my DVD case while trying to open it. There weren’t any directions on how to open it, and I didn’t know you’re supposed to pull the sides. Well, at least it’s all right, but still … I’ve never seen a DVD case like that before, lol!

Heheh, yeah, I spent a good 5 minutes sliding out the sides of the DVD 'cause it was so cool (even though it ends up scratching the discs!)

It does??! :open_mouth:

goes to put discs in DVD album

Hey guys, I just want to ask you a question,
Who owns a Blu-Ray player bought from a country except Region A countries?

Because Philippines is under Region A and I want to ask my dad who works at Saudi Arabia(which is under Region B) to buy me a Blu-Ray player because it is cheaper than in the Philippines since the Blu-Ray market is not yet widely popular and most Philippines households don’t even have HDTVs

I just hope their Blu-ray disc players(Region B) supports playback for Region A movies.

EDIT: I’m surprised that the packaging of the Single Disc DVD of WALL-E is the Earth Friendly Packaging.

They don’t by default. However, you can put a hack on them to make them region-free, I believe this does kill the warranty :astonished: .

Oh I see… That’s kinda bad I guess.

You shoud probably just wait an other (half) year or so :astonished: . Christmas 2009 they will be almsot mainstream I think :laughing: .

Well, since I bought a Blu-ray player about a week ago I finally ordered WALL-E Blu-ray (UK) release. Can’t wait to recieve it next week.

The only other Blu-ray movie I own at the moment is “There Will Be Blood” but I have already made a list of releases-to-buy. Cars and Ratatouille are on the top of the list but eventually I’ll have all Pixar’s releases. :sunglasses:

Making Blu-ray players regionfree for more than just DVDs always involves hardware modifications, which is rather expensive.
Mainstream players like the Panasonic BD-35 or BD-60 cost almost twice as much when you buy them with a full codefree hack as an unmodified player.

WALL-E 2-disc Blu-ray release only $14.99 @ Amazon.com! Hurry!
amazon.com/Wall-E-Two-Disc-B … 001EOQWF8/

Recieved my copy today, I’m very excited to watch everything on in. :sunglasses: