What did you dream about last night?

I had a dream me and my friend were being chased by some people so we ran into a movie studio to hide. Then, I was playing the game Destiny with my dad narrating. I don’t even like Destiny

Whew! 'Bout time this dream thread got revived!

Now I’ve had several weird dreams since my last post, but this time I’d be better off picking out just a few of them to share in this post (which have all been saved in my Word documents):

The One Where Alligators Eat My Birdseed

This is kinda weird. Alligators kept attacking my birdseed and they were near the porch steps that lead to the front deck. I tried to carry the birdseed carefully across the porch, but the gators just kept attacking. Seriously, they were snapping their teeth right onto my bags of birdseed, causing all of the sunflower seeds and stuff to spill out. Then they started to gobble the birdseed! And they did the same thing to a bag of huge cracked corn, which I somehow randomly found lying on that same end of the porch.
Later I was running back and forth across my driveway, and when I was just approaching the sugar shack, I suddenly stopped in my tracks. Because right in front of it was a Bengal tiger taking a nap. But then the tiger lifted its head up and just laid there while staring at me. Then I ran back across the driveway and out towards the road, and for some reason some of my possessions (including my WALL-E lamp which I got for Christmas) were being kept outside instead of in my bedroom where they belong. Oh, and there were a bunch of white lights wrapped all over the porch railings.

This Is Kinda Random

WALL-E and EVE were in WALL-E’s truck, and they were singing some kind of a love song while attempting to hold hands. Then suddenly the dream changed into first person, and I was having a hard time navigating some classrooms. Pretty soon I found myself at a restaurant, and I was in the parking lot–only to find myself going back home instead…all because I was conflicting on whether or not I should go in. After that I saw cowboys plus an upstairs in the ski-shop.
Not only that, but at some point we were driving down some roads, and then we passed by a golf course—but instead of the usual white pointed flags, they were all flat and in primary colors (plus green). Oh, and there was a big, huge puddle in the North yard—as seen from a window. And for some reason also we had an Over the Hedge towel.

Another Recurring Church Dream

I had kind of a strange dream…Me and some other person around my age were downstairs in the church, and we were in the big room with the stage. Suddenly we ran out of the room, and then we started running down the hallway real fast, with me going one way and the other person going the other way. And for some reason the entire hallway floor was lined with a silver rug. Then at random I heard the other person yell, “Help me! I’m being chased by a robot!”—but because I was running so fast, I couldn’t hear any mechanical whirs or beeps and whistles. (And the voice sounded a lot like that of one of the ladies from Doctor Who—probably from that “Runaway Bride” episode, I presume?) Then I ran past a guy in a Batman costume, and for no reason at all I hid in a kitchen. And among all the other people who were there, I saw one of the cafeteria ladies from my old high school. And I think I also saw one of my former aides from one of my other schools there. Now here’s where the dream gets really strange: I was talking to those two people I just mentioned, and they didn’t seem to get me when I told them that the only reason I’m seeing them right now is because I had seen them before plus the fact that I was asleep and dreaming. (And, coincidentally, I’ve actually mentioned being asleep and dreaming while in the dream stage! As to how I am actually able to do that, I have no idea…it’s just so strange when I think about it!) Oh, and then later in the dream I found myself running through the grocery aisles of a store (probably Wal-Mart) for no apparent reason… (I can usually tell whether or not I am in a grocery aisle just by seeing the food items in stock, whether it be on shelves or not.)

The Roller Coaster and the Ornament

Basically me and some other girl my age got on some kind of a roller coaster ride inside some random building, and I was holding a bag of potato chips. At some point I was randomly like, “Clam chow!”, and then I jumped off the ride…at which point, the whole setting had suddenly changed into what appeared to be the upstairs hallway of my house. And for some reason there was a small pile at my bedroom door. Plus I couldn’t really tell what my bedroom looked like this time, and for no reason at all I bit down on an ornament box. It turned out to be the one that came with my 2011 Keepsake Up ornament of Carl giving his “Ellie badge” to Russell (and with Russell presenting it proudly by holding the badge up).

The Ultimate Pixar Dream (With Some Shopping And A DreamWorks Cameo)

I was walking through a store, and briefly thought I saw an aisle full of Pixar toys (though I’m not exactly sure which ones I had seen from within this part of the dream).
Then I’m in the grocery section of the store somewhere, and there was an aisle full of bread and cheese products.
Me passing through some clothing aisles
Me running around to several different rooms in a random building somewhere
I was watching the DreamWorks film Monsters vs. Aliens, and then when the general comes out and tells all 5 of the monsters to “get back in their cells”, he then added something like, “I still hope someone can donate these monsters to Sunnyside.” (Which is kinda random, considering that Sunnyside is one of the few settings from the Pixar film Toy Story 3) Oh, and for some reason Ginormica had black hair instead of white hair, and she almost looked more like a man than a woman plus she was wearing a large pair of glasses for some reason—one that looked like Carl Fredricksen’s pair.
I was running past the back sections of a Wal-Mart like store, and then when I got to the entertainment and toy sections, I saw soundtrack CDs for Up plus multiple copies of Ratatouille books. Then I got distracted by some digital pets.
I was downtown (I think) attending some kind of a science-related show (or rather, I was just passing through), and one of the guys there was dressed in a Buzz Lightyear costume. Then I went across the street but I don’t remember which building I went into nor do I remember those few critters I thought I saw along the way.
Then suddenly I found myself in yet another one of them stores, and I went past some coloring books and paint books related to Monsters University and Brave. And for some reason they were all laid out in a flat, round table. Suddenly I ran into a small shelf full of blank greeting cards, and (guess what?) a few of those cards had WALL-E on them! Then in another shelf nearby I saw some round pieces with Mirage and M-O on them, but somehow they both got mixed up with some classic Disney characters (plus villains and other plain Disney characters) and on 2 separate black-colored pieces, too. And I think I also saw a couple of small, pose-able figures of Mr. Incredible—one in his “glory days” suit, another in his red super suit. Oh and there was a miniature lamp thing that was full of various Pixar characters—including Mater, Hamm, Rex, Mike Wazowski, and various others. Oh, and I think there was a figurine of Edna Mode, too…

*I suppose I can share some more of them later…'cause I think this is good enough for now!

evspixarfan2012

I finally had another post-worthy dream!

The dream started out that my brother and his group of friends got together to go watch a very interesting crossover movie known as Dragon Ball Z Meets The Incredibles and they Fight Evil Aliens and Robots in Spain. I tell my mom that we must go somewhere, but she got tickets to see Inside Out, and I was thrilled.

THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE PER MY DREAM. I HAVE NOT SEEN INSIDE OUT YET, SO I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH OF IT IS CANON OR JUST MADE UP.

I am sitting inside a movie theater, and the announcers began saying that this was actually a play based on Riley’s life story, with live actors and actresses in costume on a stage. I remember Disgust being dressed up in sequins, glitter, and feathers, and Joy was dressed up in a dress made of stars. They also stated that they invited guests from far and wide, having contacted interplanetary officials and faculty to allow an entire Frat Row to attend the show (there were colorful Greek Letter logos decorating the entire theater), and even Flounder from The Little Mermaid was invited (he was swimming down a theater aisle). The movie screen then displayed what looked like a fancy table cloth with embroidery, and opening titles saying “Walt Disney Presents” and “A Pixar Animation Studios Film”, before switching to drawings of Riley and travels across the world, from London to Tokyo.

All of a sudden, my family and i are teleported to a small street where we find a tiny little market specializing in seafood from Hokkaido (never been there, want to go, however), and I find a box of mochi ice cream and want to buy it. The scene then switched to the middle of the ocean where, on a cargo ship, Violet and Dash were there, working together. Violet grabbed dash and using her force field powers, tossed Dash onto a nearby cargo ship, where he ran really fast, until he found Ron Stoppable (from Kim Possible), and was supposed to use his megaphone to blast away aliens which had health meters indicating how much the had left to defeat them. Turns out it was a video game.

Then I woke up.

Whoa…that is a really weird yet funny crossover dream you have right there, JustSoWall-eCrazy! :laughing: 8D :laugh:

A few nights ago I had a dream where I had looked out through one of my windows and I see 2 WALL-Es hanging out in the trees…right across the road from my house! :open_mouth: (Bet you know, this has got to be one of my best dreams yet! :smiley: <3 )

Sorry to triple post, but…we need more posts to come here! :wink:

Ok, I’ve had another post-worthy dream. Wanted to share it the other day, but couldn’t due to a 403 error. :frowning:

So my dream starts out that it’s a cloudy day, and my mom and I are riding in our car down a freeway. I look outside a window, and see what looking like an India-style building with a giant sculpture of a white octopus on top. We are apparently on our way to go pick up my brother from an outing with his friends at an outdoor mall, but them mom entrusts me to complete the mission. She is teleported out of the car and it’s up to me to park it (which is silly because I don’t drive). I end up parking it in a back alley, and run through a series of back alleys until I reach a small, run-down security station with an old elevator, which launches me up high (like, 15 stories give or take in distance).

I get to a fancy security lobby and I am given a test to explode and collect green balls. Unfortunately, I accidentally blow up a generator, so I hide with my cellphone among the masses of teenagers at the outdoor mall. I hide in what looks like an adobe dome in the central plaza of the mall, and people are sitting by a sparkling fountain, when red balls are being flung, and people are running away. y cell phone tells me to collect blue, green, and purple balls, but avoid the red ones, since they are explosives. I run into an H&M and run up the escalators, and find my brother waiting for me in the men’s clothing department. The two of us leaves, only for my cell phone to tell me that there are some enemy agents after us.

My brother and I run into a quiet lobby area where there are only elevators, and now it’s nighttime. A suspicious-looking scientist person passes by, and so does a family, and my cell phone tells me to hide, so we call an elevator and hide in it, but as we press the down button, it gets shot up and back to the floor we were trying to depart, and come to find out, the family that was passing us by turn out to be the evil agents, and the mother, a businesswoman, grins evilly at us, and I think she had an explosive. My brother and I are able to close the elevator, and then a display inside tells us that the elevator has switched controls and to use a directional pad to maneuver the elevator to shake off the enemies. I grab what looks like a video game steering wheel controller, and begin to steer the elevator as it goes down in order to break the control of the evil agents.

Then I woke up. I really wanted to fall back asleep to finish the mission, however. But it was quite a ride.

Whew! 'Bout time someone revived this thread! But I will, however, say this…

All you other members who are still active on here–or otherwise just returned after a long absence–come on. Let’s keep this thread a-goin’!

And I will be posting here some of my more recent weird dreams…shortly.

Last night, I had a a dream I was being transported between school hallways and a discount store, and ended up finding a Kim Possible activity book.

Here are some of my weirdest dreams I’ve had recently (and yes, they all contain WALL-E characters at some point within them)…

The One Where All of Our Chickens Are Acting Like Cats
Ooh, man! What an extremely weird dream I had!
Basically it was the middle of the night when my mom and dad had somehow decided to go out to eat at Bob Evan’s, and it was snowing outside. But I had to urge myself into not leaving the house yet because a whole bunch of Christmas lights covered the entire living room perimeter, and I didn’t want them left on.
Then we got out to the van, and I did have my tablet and stylus with me, but when we got to the traffic light, I realized I had left my headset in my room. Then we saw a miniature school bus drive past us. For some reason there was Wi-Fi access in the car, and I was looking for something to watch on Netflix.
Pretty soon we changed our minds and decided to turn around and go back, and I think there must’ve been a time-lapse, because all of a sudden it changed from nighttime to daylight.
Later in the kitchen, while sitting at the table, I heard a “meow” coming from the door to the front deck. So we got up to investigate, and I saw not one—but rather, two kitties! One of them appeared to be a gray tabby, and the other one was mostly white with just a bit of black. There was also some young girl and her parents who had randomly stopped by for a visit.
Then we went to the other side of the yard, and we had a huge flock of chickens. Then the chickens started to rub against the girl’s legs because they liked her. Stuff happened, and I don’t know what else—except for what I remember to be an accidental turn and dip into a trough-like tub filled with swimming pool water. And I had my clothes on when it happened, because I didn’t feel like swimming.
Pretty soon my mom asked me to run back into the house for a flash drive. It turned out there was some kind of movie she had saved on there that she wanted to watch later. But when I put it into the computer tower, it looked like some of Dad’s files were on there too. I did find the file that Mom was looking for, of course, but then it didn’t get very far…and at some point before that happened, the entire downstairs of the house was all lounge-like, and some random woman was talking to us.
And that was when the dream quickly changed its concept on me…
All of a sudden, I found myself in a strange place. I heard some voices chatting to each other, but I didn’t think much of it. But it turned out they were using some kind of a handheld tool, and pretty soon I came closer for further investigation…
Only to find out rather quickly that something had gone completely wrong which caused EVE to be flightless! Seriously, she was just laying there for a while with a rather distressed look in her eyes…and not only that, but when she did get fixed there were voices in her head that started to speak to her. And whenever she would respond to them she called them “Mommy” and “Daddy”. Then she flew off.
So then I found myself somewhere in a wood-like area, and I was flipping through a book, with a bunch of photos and pictures all labeled by year. One of them was marked “1991”, and in the picture there was movement coming from a small black speck flying above a giant piece of paper…
Oh, no! The black speck was shaped…like EVE! And not only that, but I think she must’ve been…shrunk?!
Then I looked further into the pages and another pic featured some “Peanuts” characters having a dance. But I didn’t see Snoopy or Woodstock anywhere…just the kids.
Finally, I found myself hiking in the woods or something, and apparently I had brought with me a bunch of LeapPad cartridges and booklets, whose pages I started to flip through randomly.
Then I woke up, thinking to myself: Oh, noes!

Flying Cars
So I had this randomly weird and exciting dream where I was riding up front in some kind of a transport, but sometimes it would look as if I was running alongside it because the interior kept disappearing and reappearing. This happened a few times, and the whole rest of the ride itself was really strange because the driver was way back behind me—apparently the steering wheel had been placed in the back seat instead of the front seat. But the van didn’t swerve, and for a long time we kept going straight down this really long and seemingly endless stretch of country road. Finally we saw a green light in the distance (not sure if it was coming from the city lights or if the sky was just starting to go into dawn, because it was nighttime when the dream took place), and we both decided we’ve had enough of going that one direction so we turned left.
*Apparently, the driver was trying to take me to my aunt’s house but kept getting lost because my dream-self had forgotten the directions and I couldn’t tell him what they were. And to put it another way, I have no idea which of my relatives this dream world driver was representing!
Then all of a sudden we crossed over on the Golden Gate Bridge, but when we reached that one end the driver and I couldn’t see anything, because now we were in this huge thick cloud with a grayish color. And we didn’t fall because it turned out the van we were in was also a flying car. There were other flying cars that kept getting in our way, and the only way to dodge them was with sharp turns and tilts. But shortly after the gray cloud disappeared and we landed—right back where this whole part of the dream had started—the dream suddenly changed its concept on me, and then all of a sudden it looked like I was watching a rearranged version of the chase sequence from WALL-E…not on the screen, but rather a bit up close! But it looked as if all the reject bots were lined up in straight columns, and there were far fewer steward bots. Then I could only see the top half of WALL-E, because EVE was carrying the bottom half of him. And it turned out the gears were jammed plus the treads were missing, as I could see when WALL-E was put back together and then suddenly he fell over. (At least he was still functioning…)
Then I woke up. (*Two thumbs up for finally seeing the Golden Gate Bridge in my dream again! Yes, it has been a long while, hasn’t it?)
Oh, and when the dream changed its concept on me, this is what I noticed:
Changed from full color to a brief total blackness, then from blackness to a faded black and white, and then finally back to full color again. And it all happened in matter of seconds, too!

Restaurant-Style Dining Tables Under the Stairs?!?!!
My sister, Mom and I were taking a big trip across the state in my dream last night. We were passing through Cuyahoga, and I could tell because the train on that railroad nearby looked very familiar. But then we started to pass over some hills, and it was really hard to see that distant point of view—on account of there was some thick, white fog we were in that got in our way. Then we nearly passed a tunnel, but from what I could see, this whole set of tunnels was more like a big, white castle, and there were quite a few people visiting there (as was indicated by all the cars parked up on the flat roof there). Also a girl and her dog were living there in the castle…though I only saw that briefly, because I only looked from the outside and not the inside. My mom and sister and I also stopped at a hotel somewhere along the way (during the trip).
Suddenly, there was a drive-in theater that we pulled in to, but the whole place looked like it was all set up in the middle of the parking lot. For some reason the whole crowd (which, luckily, we were still able to find seats in) was watching Despicable Me, and it looked as if Gru and Dr. Nafario were both acting really strange—having an argument with each other, that is, while wearing some goofy-looking outfits to make themselves look silly. But then the end credits came in all too soon, all with the form of colored text. (They’re usually white letters on a black screen in real life—as a lot of movies with their end credits tend to have that.) I looked down at a mug that had just appeared right into my hand, and at the bottom there was hot chocolate mix with marshmallows. So the whole crowd started chanting, “Hot chocolate! Hot chocolate! Hot chocolate!” and then WALL-E came passing through each and every row of our seating with a serving tray, handing out mugs to us as he went. (He did appear somewhere in the crowd earlier before the movie started, though.) Finally we were visiting this really long church-like building (with a roofed patio out front), and I saw Arthur, D.W., and their family—plus I think a few of their friends—visiting there. I also went face to face with a chef, using a dictionary—not exactly hitting each other with it, but rather, flipping through the really thick layer of pages. Other than that, all we did was run around and explore a bit—either back and forth or going in circles—and at some point we had to go up and down a whole set of stairs that looked like they belonged to the basement (except they went both ways), in which some random people were sitting and dining at the tables right underneath. (Strange place to set up a restaurant-like atmosphere, I say!) But just as we got in the van and continued on our way, I woke up.

P.S.–I also had a dream where I was at a restaurant, and a bunch of LEGO mini-figures were lining up at a window outside…then I went in and got to my table and opened up this huge book with a whole lot of pages, one of which had randomly mentioned that while EVE loved her missions both on board and outside the Axiom, she also sometimes gets a bit lonely. *Darn you, subconscious!

And that’s pretty much all I have to share…for now. Bet the world, there’s more to come.
evspixarfan2012

And now, for my latest 2-part dream:

It started out that I was at a store with a round floor plan (the carpet was all pretty and there were toys all around). My mom meets with some people that are supposed to be church friends, and there’s a little girl between 3-5 years old who looks like a cross between Boo and Riley. They dressed her up in an Elsa costume, but then all of a sudden, masked burglars invaded the store, and the little girl suddenly unleashed glowing green broccoli splats at the burglars (she ended up having superpowers).

The second part was that I found a new CD released by Weird Al Yankovic, which had songs about robots, soccer, Star Wars, an entire song dedicated to Mike Wazowski, and track #5 was a brief interlude that went “And now it’s time for EMOTIONS, EMOTIONS, EMOTIONS…” which then transitioned into a whole variety of tracks with different tempos, beats, and overall a different feel per track.

Then I woke up. :open_mouth:

Geez, what kind of a weird dream was that?! :open_mouth: Did your subconscious somehow get that influence from you watching or thinking about Inside Out, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, and WALL-E…along with Frozen and the new Star Wars movie, therefore combining all of those elements into one whole crazy night’s worth of a sleep? Well, what did you think of those previous dreams on my last post here? It’s like I think of WALL-E and EVE too much as of late, that’s what! <3 And in case you’re wondering about the hot chocolate part, when I read that to my mom via Micorsoft Office Word 2010, it somehow made her think of that one scene from The Polar Express (in a way, it did)…

evspixarfan2012

evspixarfan2012: Unfortunately, there was no WALL-E that I can recall clearly in my dream. The Incredibles was on TV yesterday, however. I do think it was a mainly Inside Out-influenced dream, since I was prompted to think Disgust was in control of the girl.

Then why were you having a dream about finding a new CD with songs about robots?

^ It could have been generic robots or even Star Wars droids.

Oh, I see. But WALL-E and EVE did show up quite a few times in my dreams earlier this month, as you could’ve probably seen or noticed a few posts back up. Yet again, I’m surprised you haven’t reacted to my dream yet, as I am already reacting to yours…and not only that, but we really need to be getting back on topic soon, 'cause I am pretty sure I have another dream I want to post, which I had already typed up on Word a couple of days ago and would like to share here. (Come to think of it, I’ll post it later tonight.)

Okay, I said I was gonna post my other dreams last week, but I forgot to do so due to my laziness (so here are the most recent ones included here, too):

Construction Crew and Distracted Theme Park Visitors
The first thing was that there was a new house behind ours, which looked exactly like the one we live in now, and there was also a ski shop, sugar shack, and pole barn at that house also looking exactly like ours—and then I saw that the driveway over there was exactly the same as ours, too! (It was like someone had looked at our house very carefully and then figured out how to duplicate it in this dream…or something.) Anyways, I couldn’t figure out what was going on…until I looked out the window and noticed a construction crew tearing down our house! Seriously, they had already torn down our pole barn and sugar shack—and I think the ski shop—plus they had already cleared some kind of a straight dirt path right across that one section of our yard where the walnut tree with the wooden swing and our raised strawberry beds would normally be! So Dad and I went downstairs, and only a few members of the crew had already come into our house and looking around the blue room—one of whom was supposed to be a police officer as it said so on the badge, except that instead of the usual blue he was wearing a dark green camo. (No clue about that one.)
Then I dreamed Mom and I went to a Disney Park and the first thing Mom suggested was the fun wheel, so we went there. But during the ride I somehow got distracted by my iPad—the parks had Wi-Fi for some strange reason—and I was looking at random LEGO images. Then I noticed some other people taking out their devices. When we got off, I looked around and there was a souvenir coin dispenser—which, according to the white sticker on its window, would be dispensing some coins with an image of the Luxo lamp engraved on it. Then I looked around and saw several small booths—about the size of picnic tables—placed here and there like scattered about the ground, one of which I remember to be called “Super Safe”. Except there was a small egg in the place of that letter U, and I think I might have seen Mr. Incredible nearby…

College Campus with Computer Lab Type Class Course
I was going into a large storage room full of lockers, and then coming out to surrounding classrooms and hallways. But then someone yelled about a fire, though they didn’t specify where, and outside that area was more classrooms and hallways with brick walls. We tried to urge everyone to get out but they wouldn’t listen to us, and it turned out I was trying to get one of my former classmates (whom my dream-self recognized from real life, of course) to pull the alarm, but they couldn’t because they were afraid to. Then we all walked into a gym and sat down, but I was really worried that the fire would not be put out on time before it hit the locker room. Then a guy in front of us randomly mentioned that he had already put out the fire last night, and that was when my dream-self immediately guessed (as in, thought but not spoken out) that there must’ve been a time-lapse or something without me or anyone else knowing it.
Then the dream changed on me, and this time I dreamt I was at a computer lab for some kind of a computer class. All of a sudden I looked up at everyone in the room (including the teacher) and I randomly blurted out, “Might I suggest we go out and do some shopping? This is a dream, you know.” (Everyone in the room just looks at me with blank stare before I told them, “Yes, I’m asleep.) I don’t know what happened after that…for this part of the dream, at least.
I also dreamed I was trying to take some pills but they wouldn’t go down my throat. Then I had no choice but to spit them out in the sink and wash them down the drain.
Oh, and somewhere along the way I was watching television, and a preview for The Nut Job 2 came on.
Then I woke up. (It’s like my own subconscious knowing that part of me must’ve been thinking about those computer-related courses over at college or something…)

Oh, No! I Am Naked In the Hallway!
Obviously it was ten-something in dream world time when the dream sequence started (from what I could remember of it, of course). Then there was a time-lapse and someone had claimed it was almost midnight, despite the sky showing more daylight than there was night shadows. Anyway, I was in this random giant building for a while which looked very school-like because of the rooms having similar layout designs to classrooms. I saw mom in one of the rooms—her voice was very familiar but for some reason she was dressed as an old-fashioned wash lady. So then I decided to take a class somewhere, despite nobody else coming into the same classroom as the one I chose (at this point the hallway I was walking through looked a lot like the first grade hallway over at Western)…but on the way there I had looked down and then realized that pretty much all of my clothes had disappeared…
Oh, noes…I must’ve gotten all naked in my dream I had! Seriously, my whole dream self was like, completely naked with no shirt, no pants, no shoes or socks…and no undergarments, either. Yikes!**

Radio Station Failed Attempt…and a Psychologist
So there I was, in a building full of pets—none in cages, but rather all of them free. They would party all day and night with background music, and a disco ball that would spin around and fill the room with various colors. I remember there was one puppet-like rat that looked like a plush version of Django from Ratatouille. There was also a whole family of tiny blue hedgehogs that came in through the door, but then they accidentally slipped on the ice that was placed near there—it was in front of them, they just didn’t see the ice was all. But on the other side of the room, there were several tiny screens, all playing multiple shows and movies at once—one of which I remember to be a slightly rearranged version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Suddenly, this gang of mean bad guys broke into the place. Then the music stopped, and all of the animals stopped dancing and they just all looked up in the same direction. Within moments, all of the screens were turned off too…and then the bad guys threw all of the animals into cages, leaving them to feel sad, and alone, and bored. Then the leader of the gang started to give orders, but was interrupted by a lady psychologist—who urged him to come out with her right away, and then they both sat down at a table that was placed underneath a roof—like a porch or something. So I joined them (the dream sequence had switched over from third-person to first-person at this point), and then the guy started to explain how, in their previous building, he wasn’t able to attract enough listeners for his radio station. So the lady psychologist starts asking him some questions related to the problem, and the guy answers all of them without any sign of hesitation in his speech. Then I had to confront the guy by telling him—and reminding him—that just because he wants his radio station to be successful, doesn’t mean he should throw all the animals into cages on purpose just for that, and that he should’ve just let the animals be, though I couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t have picked a different building for his station…because by throwing them into cages, without food and water, or toys to play with and their friends to snuggle with—by throwing them into cages, instead of letting them be free, he and his gang had committed animal abuse. (Something like that—I couldn’t remember exactly what I told him, though I just paraphrased for this entry with thoughts rather than quotes.) But just as I was about to go inside and set all of the animals free—so they could be happy again—I woke up.

And that’s pretty much all of the dreams I have…for now. *Come on members, let’s keep these weird dreams of ours a-postin’!
evspixarfan2012

Two nights ago, I had a 3-part dream (as far as I can remember)

Part I:

I dreamt my father was taking me to school, but the clock showed that I was running 40 minutes late, and the background outside did not match the time.

Part II:

My mom watches a scary movie, and my whole home is dark, and she’s convinced ghosts are intruding due to having watched the movie. There was no suspicious activity. (we don’t even believe in that kind of stuff)

Part III:

I am at school, and one of my Japanese-language teachers is there, with her hair partially dyed green. She starts class with a Disney Princess movie marathon.

Then I woke up.

Some more weird dreams I’ve had as of late:

1. I was being chased by a bear who was more interested in a paper clip I was holding.

2. A cat had gotten hold of my iPod touch and was using it to make unauthorized song purchases with my iTunes account.

3. That one where Geri from Geri’s Game jumped into a swimming pool with his clothes on! :laugh:

Uh…I’ll have to look again at my dream journal documents…but these ones right here, I think, are actually kinda funny.

Gotta do another thread bump. Wow, it’s been months since the last post here, hasn’t it?

Anyway, recently I had a lucid dream that was just really sad at the same time, and when I was typing it up on Word I added a long and detailed italicized part to tell a story on what my dream self would’ve guessed had happened beforehand. WALL-E and some other robot (couldn’t tell if it was EVE or not) opened up some kind of a box to try and rescue M-O, but their friend was broken down, and for some reason when the dream setting briefly changed to my room WALL-E went into my closet and took out a violin case to use as a coffin because he thought his friend was gone forever. The dream setting changes back and now parts of it is like a map, and at one point in the dream I am holding M-O in the palm of my hand, because somehow he was all curled up and nearly shrunk down to the size of my pose-able figurine I have of him.

Luckily, though, he is not completely gone…the dream version of myself is fixing him up right now and although I can’t see it during daylight hours due to waking life, soon as I fall asleep again my dream-self will reappear at first-person point of view and more than likely M-O will reappear. (Like the WALL-E I seem to dream about a lot, he is also an occassional yet frequent recurring character in my dreams also. If only I could actually have them both in real life…someday.)

:cry: <3 :wink: