What did you dream about last night?

I dreamt that one of my real-life best friends came over to my house and she had a new nose piercing or something… and we were just sitting on my bed talking and then suddenly mum SHOOK ME and told me to wake up because it was quarter to eight and I had to get ready for school.

Transitions between dreams and reality… they’re so weird :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a dream I drove a car and crashed. I’m way too nervous about attempting to drive. :open_mouth:

Been there, FONY. :open_mouth: Very freaky experience.

FONY: That must have been a scary dream. You can’t let that scare you though. Just because it was a dream, that doesn’t mean it is gonna happen in real life.

Don’t remember what was going on exactly, but all my professors were there. heh.
Sheila

Last night, I had a dream I was in the old movie “Hello Dolly”.

I don’t know what I dreamed last night. I haven’t went to sleep yet. Btw, it 2:48am here.

some 5 or 6, but the one that stuck out for me was a third person one, and Willem Dafoe and Jeff Goldblum were talking about extension cords. Can’t imagine what it means.

I had a strange dream … very clear too, but for some odd reason I can’t recall it. It’s strange- I have dreams I can only remember while I’m dreaming, not while I’m awake, if that makes any sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well one of the past nights, since I went to bed at 3 am- I had a freaky acid-trippy dream with loads of bright colors … reminded me of a world like the one in the TV series Adventures in Wonderland. I love dreams related to the show because I’ve always had them ever since I was a kid and it feels like I’m revisiting … lol, it’s strange but true.

I had a dream I was a rock and roll singer for the 1950s.

A couple nights ago I can recall being in a ship underwater as it was being engulfed by a giant squid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last night … was odd. I was at school and was about to leave but forgot my jacket in my locker and went to get it … and I woke up. I hate simpleton dreams like that. I want insanity! :smiley:

I had a similar underwater dream. BUt I was vacuumed in by a submarine. It was run and operated by a lot of sharks and squids.

I have a friend who is known as ‘red’ on Pixar Planet. I had a dream last night that we were at church one morning, and a lady from the church walked up to her and gave her a headbutt. that was the first time I’ve woken up laughing! 8D

I had a couple TI dreams recently. One of them was the TI characters turned into a strategy game. Each character had their own special powers and abilities.

ooooooh, this one was a doo-oo-oozy! :smiley:

i dreamt that ariel from the little mermaid was actually engaged to milo from atlantis, cause apparently eric died, but she is pregnant with his last kid. when she sees hes falling in love with kida, after having a fight with her (saying shes a mermaid, she can swim better than her, i think a refrance to that one scene) she runs away and, after magicly being not pregnant anymore (i dunno, she just, wasnt) finds her daughter melody, who has been turned into a mermaid and they havent seen each other in a while, and melody imforms her that a war is gonna take place between the land and sea. ariel then sneaks her in to a dressing room that for some reason looks like a hotel room, but then some teenage girls walk in, and she has to shoo them away, and then talks to their mother who looks like Caroline Rhea. then all of a sudden my dream COMPLETLY changed concept (they do that a lot). all of a sudden, it was about all of the nickelodeon cartoon characters going to disney world, and so me and two of my friends sneak out of school to go, and for some reason one of the preists at my church was one of my teachers.

ya, i have weird dreams :unamused:

I had the freakiest dream where I was trying to hide in the shadows in corridors of a huge castle (height reminded me of the main hall at the Met) and me and a couple of unidentifiable friends, possibly from my novel methinks, were trying to escape and get away from these strange guards that were marching down the halls with prisoners in shackles.

Not from my novel at all but it freaked me out. I got spotted and then I woke up. :laughing:

Well I had a dream where I was walking down a road and some guy jumped me. It scared me so bad, that I woke up. the scariest part is once I was awake I could feel where the man had touched me on my arms.

I dreamt I was at the 2009 Academy Awards and the winner was announced for Best Animated Feature and WALL•E won and I was so happy! My sister and I were "Woo"ing and cheering in our seats, but for some reason either Brad Bird or John Lasseter went up to accept the award instead of Andrew Stanton. Then I asked my sister if we should yell out something like “We love your work!” to John Lasseter, but we concluded that it would be a rude thing to do while he was making his speech. And that was pretty much the end of that dream.

Sounds like a very cool dream rachel. Could be a sign of the future.

rachel - Puh-ha! That’s hilarious. The Star Swordsman is right: It’s a sign… :laughing:

I dreamt that my sister and I finally returned to our old Martial Arts class after several years, and that our master was so delighted to see us return that he didn’t even care that we forgot all of our forms. (“Forms” are basically different Martial Arts moves which are compiled to create one long demonstration of kicks, punches, and the like.) The odd thing about all of this, however, was that the entire “classroom” had been remodeled to resemble that of a mysterious and ancient temple – it was rather foreboding and intimidating, in a way. On top of that, all I wanted to do was find my mom or dad so as I could draw with them. Heh.

My dreams are odd. In fact, my unusual fantasies tend to come in one of four types almost every night: mysterious, frightening, hectic, or delightful beyond all comprehension and thought. I only experience the last of the quartet once or twice every… year or so. It’s quite pitiful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last night was rather peaceful, though. In fact, it was the most delightful and entrancing night I had had in years… I was in the family room, with the lights dimmed and track number seventeen from my Horton Hears a Who! soundtrack playing on the television set, lying on the futon couch with a blanket draped over me and my rat, Kirby, kissing my fingers. After I put the little rascal back in his cage I returned to the couch and sunk into the solemn melody of the music…

I didn’t even have any dreams that night, it was so peaceful. I think I might do that again this night…

But anyway… slaps self Back to reality. Heh. :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch