What have you been doing while waiting anxiously for TS3?

A few days ago, I watched the second film with some kids my mom used to be a nanny for, and I’ve been frantically looking for fan art (I have seen the dA group for this forum and favorited some), watching all of the trailers and sneak peeks for TS3 up to five times now, and now watching the YouTube poop clips. This one never gets old for me.

:laughing:

How about you guys? Doing anything similar?

I’ve been posting a bunch of stuff on my Tumblr, and I’ve been talking about the movie nonstop. I’ve also been checking my favorite Pixar blogs daily for the latest news. :slight_smile: I’m a bit too stoked!

I plan on watching TS and TS2 this weekend, when ABC Family has their marathon going on. I did so good on avoiding spoilers for TS3, till I watched a toy review on YouTube. So mad. :frowning:

As for YouTube videos? This one only gets good around 1:37, and this one had me rolling on the floor just now.

Still workin away on my re creation of Any’s room in 3d. (despite a pretty big set back when my hard drive crashed recently)

Watching every clip and every article that has been posted by various Pixar blogs, twitters, and internet in general! And also talking to my friends about it, we are all so excited to see it!

Bought the Blu-Ray Editions of the first two films, and watched them. Some nice extras on Blu-Ray.

Well, I joined this forum! And, as I often do before films I’m anticipating, I’m working on a papercraft model of the main character. In this case, I’m creating Woody.

-I make sure that I’m up to date with the news on Toy Story 3.

-I have bought The Art Of Toy Story 3 and the Toy Story 3 Essential Guide (don’t plan on reading them till after the 18th of course.)

-I’ve kept my eye out for some fanart and fanfiction to keep me happy. :smiley:

-Bought the Blu Rays

-Check my twitter, pixarplanet, and other sites daily for news on the movie.

-I record anything that is supposedly going to have a sneak peek for the movie (like Dancing With The Stars, and the upcoming Toy Story marathon)

-Even though I’ve seen both films a million times, I plan on watching Toy Story and Toy Story 2 a few days before I go to the theater.

-And I save screenshots for wallpapers on my desktop.

Sometimes I think it’s kinda sad, but hey it eases the wait. :smiley:

Well the Disney Channel just had a little sneak peak on it and they showed some clips as well as a short interview with Tim Allen and TOM Hanks!! I remember reading somewhere on this board there was a discussion about the voice of Woody. Looks like it will be Tom Hanks :slight_smile:

I’ve also been watching Toy Story 1 and 2 and adding to my collection with the new stuff coming out :slight_smile:

Bought the TS3 junior novelization, but then read it online at Disney Digital Books. -Omar

There was never any question if Tom Hanks would be back. Well, back when Disney was making the movie maybe, but he was always onboard for the pixar version. you must be remembering a discussion about the game or toy or something.

Hmmmm maybe. Can’t remember which post it was. The discussion ,though, was if it was going to be Tom Hanks or his son, Colin Hanks.

His son? if anyone were to take over it would be his brother Jim.

Lol, i’m just going to have to go through some posts and see what it was I was reading. :confused:

-Bought some of the books/magazines
-Check Youtube every day
-Check Google every day
-Check Amazon every day
-Check Pixar Planet every day (of course)
-Talk about it on Twitter

Surprisingly I haven’t watched either of the films in a while. I’ll probably watch them on the ABC marathons and on June 17th.

Absolutely nothing…I know I sound like a terrible Toy Story fan, but I really haven’t done anything in preparation for Toy Story 3. I’ve actively avoided all spoilers of any kind because I want to see the movie fresh, and it’s not like I have the oppurtunity to buy any Toy Story merchandise where I live. I’ll probably watch the first two films the week before Toy Story 3 comes out, but that’s still over a month and a half away. So I’m rubbish. :laughing:

Same here lizardgirl! Living in the UK isn’t much fun when you’re anticipating a good movie that everyone else has seen on here. I don’t like spoilers and hate having to avoid them. Looks like we’ll have to keep doing it for a month and a half :angry:

But yeah, I’ll definately watch the first two again a few days before I see it.

Yes yes yes! I am with you guys on avoiding all and every spoiler. I don’t want to ruin any surprises. I waited 2 years I can wait 2 weeks (give or take. A couple) :slight_smile:

Well for one thing I’ve been building up a new toy collection of the characters thanks to Thinkway’s Toy Story Collection, like most of the other members have been doing. Funny thing is that I’ve gotten so caught up in that now that I almost forget to enjoy watching the movies themselves or to talk about anything else here like I did before I started this hobby. Even though I like my new collection I think it’s only a matter of time before I finally feel content with the characters that I have.

Ive been staring at this little tear off calender with every day of the year which has the 18th marked and watching it get closer and closer. Just kidding :laughing: Although I do have toy story 3 on the calender. I bought the art of Toy Story 3, the Magizine, The first 2 movies on blu ray, this movie is what got me back into toy story after a few years of liking it but not really being into it. I started collecting the toy story collection, and I check for new stuff every day. I cant believe its so close to the 18th :smiley:

I have been very patient… for some reason. I was going nuts the time before The Dark Knight came out.