What television shows would you like to see adapted to film?

Really?!!! Where did you read that? Only Shymalan was able to make it, and he didn’t get good reviews for it either. But I did think the move was good. I liked the Star Trek re-make, so if Abrams does ever decided to reboot Shymalan’s idea, that would be amazing. Though I thought the actress for Katara actually was kinda pretty.

As for a TV series as film, I’ve always thought of Kim Possible becoming a live-action movie. If such a movie were made, I wonder how they would pull off all the action sequences, gadgets, and even what Dr. Drakken and Shego would look like (they’d have to use good makeup). Also, would Rufus be played by a real naked mole rat, or would he be CG, like Garfield was? Furthermore, what would the plot be. They made good stories with A Sitch in Time, So the Drama, and the Graduation finale, so what kind of plot could top off those past three?

I think a film version of American Horror Story would be mind-bending, provided Ryan Murphy and co. do it as multiple segments like Twilight Zone: The Movie.

I like that show, but I wish they would make the characters more realistic and easy to identify eith. I feel like they try so hard to make them unlikable, well…witches. :wink: A movie could probably pull that off, I hope!

I really wish someone would remake the Last Airbender, but a faithful adaptation. And correct casting, and better bending effects. But, this will never happen! So I will keep rewatching the show until I die.

I’ve been pondering about a possible True Detective film, provided the main cast members for this season and a potential third get out alive.

Perhaps have all the main characters team up on one national catastrophic case?

Possibly Gravity Falls, though a t.v. movie could work too.