What type of pet do you have?

Oh, i was wondering the breed your white doggy is.

Oh ok, I didn’t read it right. :blush: He is a Bichon mixed with a Lhasa Apso

Bumping this topic, I just thought I’d show you some photos of my Bearded Dragon.

I used to have a rabbit but we had to get rid of them when we moved.

Your Bearded Dragon looks great.

Hahaha! I love the one with him on the computer, Geoff! 8D That reminds me of a funny picture I have of my cat…

Cute!!!

I love lizards! A friend at school also has one, and she brought him into class. :smiley:

He’s a chameleon and not a bearded dragon, though.

Your dragon is so awesome.

Thank you guys.

That picture is hilarious. 8D

Haha, I got kick out of it. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks man! :wink:

Back on the subject of my dragon, you may notice that in the photo of him on my keyboard that he has missing toes. I think that was the result of his egg getting nipped before birth. A part of his tail is also missing. I could have gotten a different one without these problems but I decided to give him a home because no one else probably would have, and I don’t regret it. :laughing:

His name is Stanley by the way. 8D

Stanley is awesome! It’s cool that you adopted him! I didn’t even notice that about him before.

I actually have a rubber lizard with a broken tail.

Might fill out an appliacation for Petco. Went to one today to get one but they do them online.

A lot a lot a lot of cats. Why is this? My family, ever since I was born, has been taking in stray cats and finding good homes for them. I’m so blessed to be part of an animal-loving family! I don’t know exactly how many we have; I’ll have to count them again… :slight_smile: Of course, I love pretty much anything furry, feathered, or scaled; I don’t really have one favorite animal!

One thing I hate about pets is them shedding. It’s impossiblr not to get dog fur one me, ESPECIALLY when I’m wearing black.

My dragon used to shed alot. I usually assisted him.

But don’t they stay in a glass case? My friends had reptiles and they did.

Yeah, my dragon lives in a glass vivarium. Reptiles often do shed their skin at a younger age. My dragon hasn’t shedded in months though.

I have a rabbit. He is so cute. And I also have fish.

I have a cocker spaniel dog, a water turtle, and my mom owns a small family of finches.