What type of pet do you have?

Thanks guys. :smiley: They’re cute, but annoying - they’ve learned to bark. :stuck_out_tongue: And Houdini loves to bark. :laughing:

I think you will learn to play along with their barking. WHen I first got my puppy, it barked somestimes and it made me want to bash my head against the wall. As the months pass, I learn to aodre it’s bark, and sometimes even play with his barking.

Oh, I know - I’ve had several litters of bulldogs in the house over the years. I just bark back, and it usually spooks them. Or, I through their daddy into the pen with them and they just chase him in circles for hours - their dad is terrified of them. xD

ROFL! Always works. 8D

Everytime I bark at my puppy, it thinks one of two things. Either I am playing a game with him, or there is a giant dog outside coming to eat us. The second option usually results in him barking back.

Lol! Well, he usually stares in shock, and barks back eventually (Houdini’s real tough xD). But, to get them to sit still for the camera, I have to let out a high pitched scream. xD

We got a new PURE BLACK pomeranian puppy
 who is a bundle of trouble, cuteness, and everything in between all intermixed into one tiny package. She is so hyperactive at times. It’s crazy

She is nothing like my other female pom we used to have. She likes to play all the time. But she’s always in a constant state of exploration. Since she was kennel bred and not raised by an actual family. She’s having to take strides/leaps to get into a perfect schedule. And I’m at my wit’s end often to try to get her into this particular schedule. Oh well.

I like her, I hate her
 but overall I do love her to death. I just wish she didn’t try to be so wild at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmFo-eYmZY

its a video i made of my dog pj

im reposting this bc this was made and i didnt know about it
yes im confused too

Cool video. You got a really nice pet.

ty hes old hes about 8 human years old and his paw is hurt he has this red spot bump on it and we have to soak his paw everyday 2wice so he can hopefully heal he hops around poor thing :frowning:

Awww, poor thing.

i put this in spoilers bc its kinda gross so if u get queasy easily dont read it

i know hes been to the vet twice and the last time he went his paw started squirting out blood everywhere and it was so rapid they had to give him a shot :frowning: and some blood comes out when we soak it too he has somehting stuck in it i think it may be glass bc we had our backyard redone or torn up and there was some glass in our backyard and i cleaned it up but that wasnt until a few weeks after they were gone :frowning: and so its stuck up in his paw and my mom said he has some yellow thing on the backside of his paw and even if she touches it he will yelp really loud :frowning:

I have had my puppy for about 3 and a half years now and even though he goes up to my shin, talking about width, he ain’t getting any smaller. He is still a chubby puppy.

aww our dog “grazes” on his food he just eats whenever he wants and we refill the bowl and hes skinny lol

All my puppy does is sleep and eat. He really hates to go exercise.

hes a hunting dog so hes naturally bird chasing for his exercise lol

Ooh, that sounds exciting for him.

the first week we had him he brought us back a dead bird so we had to train him to chase not kill lol

Your dog would bring back a dead bird, my puppy is litterally terrified of everything.

whats odd about that is he cant fetch lol