What's in a Username?

that’s why I created this thread. There are so many interesting stories.

lol, my username has no interesting story behind it at all! :laughing:

But there is a reason why you chose ellie-jessie-eve as your username right? :wink:

Heehee, yeah I guess! I wasn’t too creative, just picked three of my favorite Pixar’s characters names that sounded nice together.

All these cool names make me feel bad. 8D My name is the king of uncreativity. 8D

^ Same here.

I chose this because it’s the username I usually use for other things and I like stars :slight_smile:
I wish that I picked something to do with pixar though.
Hmm, is there any way to change it?

Why would you change it, it’s a great name! :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: I like yours too.

I love your avatar :slight_smile: I was actually just about to watch Wall-E.

Ask Phileas. He might be able to help you.

Thanks, but I think that I’ll keep it now. It’s not so bad. At least I’ll be able to remember it :slight_smile:

Okay. I like your username. It’s cool.

And welcome to Pixar Planet.

Thanks, I like yours too.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks and you’re welcome! :wink:

Welcome to Pixar Planet Shooting Star! I love your username! I love stars too (I’m Evangeline from The Princess and the Frog, so I think we’ll get along already :smiley:) You’ll love it here!

Anyways, I picked my username because a year ago when I joined TPATF just came out (ish) and I adored it. Still do! I loved how the stars that everyone wishes on suddenly had this beautiful sounding name, and the name in itself I think is just awesomeness (not trying to be pompous or nothing, but if I could choose a name I’d choose this :smiley:)

Why should you feel bad, IncredigirlVirginia and Spirit of Adventure? I can’t be the only one who thinks your usernames sound great. :sunglasses:

Thanks, Grifoshka !! SoA at least used a direct reference. Mine is just a combo of my favorite film couple(Bob and Helen Parr) and my first name. Pretty cheap. 8D I like it, though. My only gripe is how many people have thought I was a Violet Parr fan. -_____- Let me just say, I’m not. There. I love yours, though! It sounds so cool! :smiley: :mrgreen:

The reason I tohught that is because I am used to associating Incredigirl with Violet, instead of Mrs. incredible.

IncredigirlVirginia , thanks! And I never associated your username with Violet. Now that you told about it, I wonder why 8D

I always assumed it was a female version of Syndrome’s Incrediboy.