What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

Thanks, and that’s cool.

Thank you!

I’m going to watch Amazing Journey: The Story Of The Who.

I hear Aladdin is coming to Blu-Ray next spring.

Ooh, I totally have to see that!

Been listening to Smile, and I’ve got a piano class in an hour.

I’m watching Keeping Mum :slight_smile:

I love that film <3

Yes, it is. I do kinda like Pocahontas is coming on blu ray, even though it’s kinda bland.

I wish they would put Hunchback on blu ray, ot a least a 2 disk special edition. They give no love for the film even though it’s becoming more populer. I bet more people want it on blu ray then Home of the Range.

It’s official! I’ve posted my first real fanfiction! And I think it turned out wonderfully! And it carries an important message. So, if you would, please, check it out: Fighting with Myself... (Incredibles)

I’ll read it later. That remind’s me. I’m working on the last chapter of Sid’s Story. I plan to release it next mounth for the 2 year anniversary.

I hope it dosen’t rain on me when I take my dog for a walk. It just got and I hope it dosen’t pour on me.

Looking for the next book I want to read, The Moving Finger.

My friend came over toady. We had lunch and later dinner. And we watched a couple movies and Pushing Daisies.

I ate some food. And now I am going to go on another forum. And later I am going to write a story. :smiley:

I think I’ll start on the drawing tomorrow. I will be drawing 10 of you and I saved pictures of you guys in my compulter, ven though I know what some of you look like without looking at it. I just hope I can fit 10 on one sheet.

Hopefully you can^^.

I am now going on the other forum.

I’m going to make some popcorn and watch Clue :slight_smile:

Making some graphics and stuffs.

I watched it (and the bnus features) and definitely recommend it, especially to Who fans! They’re definitely in my top 5 favorite bands.

Watched a couple documentries this morning.

My sister asked me for my next logo to be a very classic comic book one.

I’ve been stayinh up a lot lately snd as a result waking up late. I should go to bed early tonight or set my alarm clock.

I hope it’s Batman. 8D

I’ve made like six Batman ones. That terrain is pretty much covered 8D