What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

So bored.

I am going to watch The Golden Compass.

^I’ve never seen the movie, but I like the song “Lyra” that Kate Bush did for it :smiley:

Now watching the actual Season 1 of TOS

Ugh… really wish I didn’t have to go to work right now… I’d rather be sketching…
& its Monday so its especially gonna suuuuuuck.
#ihatestarbucks #peopleareobnoxious #sometimesiwanttoroundhousekickpeopleintheface
(fake tags even though I don’t use twitter, enjoy and peace out).

Important post! I suggest most of you guys read this!

Watching Flags of Our Fathers.

At least one episode of Avatar was written by J.J. Abrams. My mind cannot handle this information.

I admit I didn’t know that, but it makes quite a lot of sense!

Seeing MU again today! This time with my dad! :mrgreen:

Because of the fantasy setting? People were saying he did it because he was a fan of the show. I love that guy! I’m getting really excited for him to direct Star Wars.

No, not that. I actually think he’s a lot more inclined to do science fiction than fantasy.

But he’s been involved in a lot of successful TV shows from last years, many times uncredited.

I’m staring at the mountain of laundry in the corner of my room… I think its morphing into a monster that will inevitably swallow me into a black and lonely void only inhabited by the occasional ravenous sock creature.
I really need to do laundry O_O

Wow, slow day.

Finished Lathe of Heaven. It was pretty good, I think it was worth the read and I may read it again.

Wathced The Hunger Games. Also liked it, I may be interesed in watching the other films when they come out.

Also made a review on Monster’s University.

youtube.com/watch?v=vERrzVgoW40

I was watching Spring Breakers.

Creepy!

My stomach urts.

Waiting for new Netflix original series Orange is the New Black to start streaming in about half an hour.

Watching Family Plot.

I’m watching Rust and Bone.

Going to see The Protomen in concert! :smiley: