What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

Everyone has a talent!

Well I don’t know mine. It might be Horse Riding or designing houses. Or art.

I’m not really digging Disney’s Blu-Ray schedule for this year.

LOL! Home on the Range blu-ray. It seems like Disney is basically releasing everything on blu-ray now. I’m not sure what other titles you’re referring to. Treasure Planet, Pocahontas, Cinderella? I’m wondering how many of these films I’m going to buy on blu-ray. Definitely my favorite films and also possibly anything involving CAPS, because I feel those would have more brilliant visuals.

Hehehe, who wants HOTS on bluray?

I may to to look for more appliacation’s today. I may get some at Pizza Hut, Petco and this gaming store.

Haha, what? Well, maybe people will buy it. People who aren’t in the Disney fandom probably have forgotten alllll about it, and will be like “Oooohh, talking cows? Sweet! I’ll take two!”

Oh goody, now we can watch the beginning of Disney’s failures of the mid-'00s in glorious 1080p, 7.1 surround sound HD!

Watching Rushmore.

Thanks, and that’s cool.

Thank you!

I’m going to watch Amazing Journey: The Story Of The Who.

I hear Aladdin is coming to Blu-Ray next spring.

Ooh, I totally have to see that!

Been listening to Smile, and I’ve got a piano class in an hour.

I’m watching Keeping Mum :slight_smile:

I love that film <3

Yes, it is. I do kinda like Pocahontas is coming on blu ray, even though it’s kinda bland.

I wish they would put Hunchback on blu ray, ot a least a 2 disk special edition. They give no love for the film even though it’s becoming more populer. I bet more people want it on blu ray then Home of the Range.

It’s official! I’ve posted my first real fanfiction! And I think it turned out wonderfully! And it carries an important message. So, if you would, please, check it out: Fighting with Myself... (Incredibles)

I’ll read it later. That remind’s me. I’m working on the last chapter of Sid’s Story. I plan to release it next mounth for the 2 year anniversary.

I hope it dosen’t rain on me when I take my dog for a walk. It just got and I hope it dosen’t pour on me.

Looking for the next book I want to read, The Moving Finger.

My friend came over toady. We had lunch and later dinner. And we watched a couple movies and Pushing Daisies.

I ate some food. And now I am going to go on another forum. And later I am going to write a story. :smiley:

I think I’ll start on the drawing tomorrow. I will be drawing 10 of you and I saved pictures of you guys in my compulter, ven though I know what some of you look like without looking at it. I just hope I can fit 10 on one sheet.