What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

TDIT: Have you made a Xbox thing?

PixarTeo: Sorry, nope. Been busy these past few days (Check out the Current Mood thread for more deets). When I’ll get to it, I’ll let you know. But thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

I Re-Watched Super 8.

We’re going to watch our first film today in my Media class, Moonrise Kingdom

I hope you can get in as soon as possible. The anticipation is the worst part for me.

Thanks, I’ll let you know.

Re-watching Paperman :slight_smile:

Oh yes! They put it out! I’ll watch it tonight!

Thinking of how to plan the rest of my day. It’d mid-afternoon, I haven’t eaten anything yet - I dozed out on the floor at 2 am reading Chuck Hogan’s Prince Of Thieves (which was adapted into Ben Affleck’s heist movie The Town).

Got a Pixar-related fan project in mind I want to finish before FYC period ends, and I wanna check out a brand-new community library that was opened two days ago in Chinatown. :slight_smile:

We’ll watch Argo in a while.

Eating some breakfast and watching television.

Watching Ted.

I might be going to the beach soon.

I have a lot of paperwork related to insurance companies. :angry:

Watching Resident Evil: Afterlife.

Playing Spec Ops: The Line. Based on Joseph Conrad’s novel, Heart Of Darkness, it’s not your average war shooter game. What initially seems to be a routine rescue mission turns into something more sinister and dark, as the protagonist has to make difficult morality choices and question whose side is he really on. So far so good, I’m on Chapter 7: The Battle.

Hey everyone! Just thought I’d pop back in and say hi. Not been posting much recently, I know. Had my internet taken off me for about a work and busy on other sites instead. Still haven’t forgotten you all though!

Welcome back. I was wondering where you were. :slight_smile: Well it will be good to see you around again. :smiley:

Welcome back Geoff.

I wathced Surrogates.

Got a deviantart account today. Still trying to figure out how it works. :neutral_face: And then I have to find some of my decent artwork to add.

Listening to some music.