What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

Playing some online games. And Pixarmilan says HI!

I watched I Am Legend.

About to watch Fast and Furious 6.

Thanks! The particular thing that set me off was kind of a misunderstanding because I was confused, so it’s better now.

Wathced HBO’s John Adams on the 4th.

Finished my english testbook early.

We decided to watch the Original Series of Star Trek in its entirety, beginning with the original pilot “The Cage”, which featured completely different characters, except for Spock.

Okay guys, We all know this site isn’t what it was a few year ago. It isn’t as lively or fun as it was. But I still think there is still hope to bring it back. Not to what it was, but better then it is now. We can’t rely on the movies to drive in new members, we have done that for the past couple years and it hasn’t helped. But I wrote some things down that might bring the site back. But you guys need to help, I can’t do it on my own. You guys gotta be willing to spend your your time doing this stuff. If you guys really want to bring the site back we need to make chnahes. We need to work together to have these changes work. I’ll write them down if your willing to do this. I think we can also have an member chat on Skype or the chatroom and talk about this. We’re a team and we got to act like it. The site won’t improve if you sit there and do nothing. If you guys still beleive that this site can work, if you want it to be lively again, we may need to do this. Are you guys willing to do this?

Watching Olympus Has Fallen.

So bored.

I am going to watch The Golden Compass.

^I’ve never seen the movie, but I like the song “Lyra” that Kate Bush did for it :smiley:

Now watching the actual Season 1 of TOS

Ugh… really wish I didn’t have to go to work right now… I’d rather be sketching…
& its Monday so its especially gonna suuuuuuck.
#ihatestarbucks #peopleareobnoxious #sometimesiwanttoroundhousekickpeopleintheface
(fake tags even though I don’t use twitter, enjoy and peace out).

Important post! I suggest most of you guys read this!

Watching Flags of Our Fathers.

At least one episode of Avatar was written by J.J. Abrams. My mind cannot handle this information.

I admit I didn’t know that, but it makes quite a lot of sense!

Seeing MU again today! This time with my dad! :mrgreen:

Because of the fantasy setting? People were saying he did it because he was a fan of the show. I love that guy! I’m getting really excited for him to direct Star Wars.

No, not that. I actually think he’s a lot more inclined to do science fiction than fantasy.

But he’s been involved in a lot of successful TV shows from last years, many times uncredited.