What's the longest time you been away from Pixar Planet?

I’m so happy you did return, Sean. It was so weird having some of the best members gone for so long. And if I didn’t say, I’m so sorry I upset you before you left. hug

I’m glad to see you back Sean!

I’ve been gone for the past 8 days, but it feels like a year!

The longest I’ve ever been gone is 9 months, and that’ll probably be the longest I’ll ever be gone. :slight_smile:

Wait a sec… Sean, we were both gone at about the same time! I was gone from September 2010 until just last week! :astonished: :slight_smile:

A lot of people disappeared. Now if 2 more of them returned, the forum would be perfect. :slight_smile: BTW, you guys can never leave without notice again! I was worried for both of you!

Don’t worry, I won’t… hopefully I won’t ever have to leave that long again, at least not until I’m older. :slight_smile:

Why was Sean gone so long?

Good, Snipe. Good. :sunglasses:

There was also the two years that I didn’t know PP actually existed. xD

Nice. :-D) :wink:

Oh, true. I had been trying to make an account since 2008, but it didn’t work for…quite a while. 8D I hate the questions you have to do to get in. :neutral_face:

Yeah, we had a complicated sign-up process back then.

I have a new record: 3 months.

Feels like ages since i’ve been here…

I don’t think I can handle three months. But you did dude. And we welcome ya back.

The 3 days before i got back on I kept having dreams of wall-e sequels, so i guess it’s the anticipation in my brain telling me the good welcome back to the forum!

I’m so glad that you didn’t forget about us.

Of course not!

I don’t know, maybe 2 weeks? :neutral_face:

How dare you go away for 2 weeks! (just kidding, no harm done.)

Two weeks? Ouch. Must have missed us while you were absent huh?

I did :slight_smile:.