What's your age and gender?

I am now 14 and am still Male (obviously).

I can’t believe I’ll be 20 in less than a month!

And I’m still a girl.

I can’t believe you’re that young, e-j-e.

I see you eye to eye.

[quote=“ellie-jessie-eve”]
And I’m still a girl

[quote]
Arn’t you pretty much a woman. You are a girl. But I thought how it’s said is usally for female’s who are not adults yet.

Really?! You’re one of the only, most people say I’m younger than I look. I guess that’s bc I don’t wear makeup and like animated movies. People just assume that.

Yeah, that’s true. It’s just weird to think of myself as a woman!

A little less then three months until I’m 17…

I’m not people! I assume a person’s age mostly because of their maturity when talking, and you seem a little older than you are.

That’s just what I read. So that means I’m a man, not a boy.

I’m guessing my bad typing and complaining is why you see my as younger. :laughing:

I don’t think I necessarily see you as younger either, but I knew your real age.

Hmm. Most people think I’m younger then I really am. Only a few see me as my true age.

I see most of the members older then they really are because everyone asks mature.

Aw, well thanks!

I am a 17-year-old male. I was born the same year Toy Story came out, and my sister happened to be born the year Toy Story 2 came out.

If I can say, Pixar films have an interesting connection with my age. Finding Nemo came out the year I got a turtle, Ratatouille came out the first year I had ever started cooking anything, Cars 2 came out the year I was eligible to drive, and Monsters University is coming out the year I’m entering college! Who’d a-thunk? Then again, I think many of you also have similar situations with your age too! 8D

That is so interesting. You must be special. :slight_smile:

I hardly think so, but thanks! 8D

Wow! Those are awesome coincidences. I love how it lined up like that.

I’m glad it ended up that way, too! :sunglasses: (No officer! I swear I didn’t plan any of it out ahead of time! No, I’m not Al!)

That’s what I tend to do, especially on blogs. I picture a person of a certain age based on how they discuss (or often times, argue) a point they make. Well, you know, unless they mention their age when they type. ;-p

I’m a 29 year old man with a child’s heart! :smiley:

My story is a bit like LQ’s. Toy Story came out when I was 6 and made me want to respect my toys, Bug’s Life came out when I was frightened of bugs, TS2 came out when I realized toys should be treated with respect even more than Toy Story. Monsters Inc came out when I was 12, and still nervous of the dark, and helped. Finding Nemo came out when I was scared of the sea…Lots more to be said.

When did you realize all of that?

I’m a 17 year old male who was born the same day Pocahontas was released in theaters.