What's your age and gender?

Aw, well thanks!

I am a 17-year-old male. I was born the same year Toy Story came out, and my sister happened to be born the year Toy Story 2 came out.

If I can say, Pixar films have an interesting connection with my age. Finding Nemo came out the year I got a turtle, Ratatouille came out the first year I had ever started cooking anything, Cars 2 came out the year I was eligible to drive, and Monsters University is coming out the year I’m entering college! Who’d a-thunk? Then again, I think many of you also have similar situations with your age too! 8D

That is so interesting. You must be special. :slight_smile:

I hardly think so, but thanks! 8D

Wow! Those are awesome coincidences. I love how it lined up like that.

I’m glad it ended up that way, too! :sunglasses: (No officer! I swear I didn’t plan any of it out ahead of time! No, I’m not Al!)

That’s what I tend to do, especially on blogs. I picture a person of a certain age based on how they discuss (or often times, argue) a point they make. Well, you know, unless they mention their age when they type. ;-p

I’m a 29 year old man with a child’s heart! :smiley:

My story is a bit like LQ’s. Toy Story came out when I was 6 and made me want to respect my toys, Bug’s Life came out when I was frightened of bugs, TS2 came out when I realized toys should be treated with respect even more than Toy Story. Monsters Inc came out when I was 12, and still nervous of the dark, and helped. Finding Nemo came out when I was scared of the sea…Lots more to be said.

When did you realize all of that?

I’m a 17 year old male who was born the same day Pocahontas was released in theaters.

Mtm, that is a nice story and I I like how the films had a personal affect on you. Looks like Pixar’s been doing their job. :slight_smile:

That’s pretty neat. :sunglasses: In fact, my dad’s birthday was on the same day that Brave came out this year, June 22.

I don’t know! I just thought about some of the films on different days, I suppose, and realized that it was pretty unique how the movies fell in line with what my age was. Another thing I noticed, though not exactly relating to my age: I never paid attention to country music until Cars came out, and since then, I’ve grown to love it! Thankfully my mom does too, even if my dad doesn’t.

That’s so much more happier than my birthday.

I’m a 20 year old female who was born on the 80th anniversary of the Titanic sinking.

15, male.
But really, it doesn’t really matter much.

Oh really, that is interesting.

Very nice. That was quite a lucky day to be born.

Oh, I’m sorry! Well, still an interesting day to have a birthday on.

I remember hearing on The Pixar Story someone walking John Lasseter into WDFA, and he said that the date of that day was April 9, 1980. So then the day John Lasseter first began working for Disney was also my negative fifteenth birthday (what?). Well, exactly fifteen years before I was born. I was kind of glad about that. :slight_smile:

I’m a 14 year old female and I was born on the 500 year anniversary of the invention of the Toothbrush XD

In case you didn’t know, I was born just 9 months before the release of Toy Story.

(Reference: 2/24/95–>11/22/95 (Is this close enough?))

And I am female.

I’m a 16 year old male who is sad to say that nothing special happened on the day I first saw light besides being born. :neutral_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a 16 year old girl who shares a birthday with Julius Caeser’s mother, Philip II of Spain, the voice actress for Vanessa Doofenshmirtz, and the American Red Cross.

17 year old girl who shares a birthday with one of her grandfathers (the date, of course, not the year).