Which Disney Franchise has the worst Fanbase?

Speaking of Disney Princess, I heard that Princess Mérida, the main character in the upcoming Brave may become part of the Disney Princess line. Not something I want, but whatever.

Oh wait, it turns out Snow White is a Princess, my bad there ^^; Still doesn’t change the fact that Mulan and Belle aren’t though, or the issue with Pocahontas either. Plus, I dunno about you, but save for Ariel, Cinderella and Aurora I feel it downplays all of the characters they put it in it =/

Didn’t Disney only just add Tiana to that line last year? =/ I rather liked Tiana, but do they need to add another so soon? It feels almost like they’re whoring it out to me.

Pocahontas is a princess, isn’t she? Not what you think of with castles or palaces or anything, but her dad was the chief. So that made her a kind of princess. And the Beast was a prince before he was turned into that. When Belle married him, she was his princess. Unless I’m remembering wrong. Mulan isn’t really a princess. I can’t think of a way that she would be one, but either way I love her :smiley: She’s one of my favorites

She is the equalivant of a princess, I know, but simply referring to her as one shows an ignorance for her culture, the way I see it.

And Belle did marry a prince yes, but she was a princess for less than 5 minutes of the film, so she shouldn’t really be a part of that line, in my opinion.

And Mulan’s character was meant to be one that wanted to be more than just “the perfect wife” and she overall didn’t want to simply be what your standard female would have been back then, so putting her in a little girl’s princess line totally defeats that, I feel.

^ I agree with the Mulan one. I didn’t look at it like that until just now. Huh. That’s a really good thought.

I still think Belle should be considered a princess. Even though she wasn’t a real princess until the last few minutes, she did live in a castle throughout pretty much the whole movie. You could say that Tiana wasn’t really a princess either, but I’d rank her with them.

I just had a thought…perhaps someone should make a seperate thread to discuss this in? ^^; We’ve kind of steered off topic here.

Maybe just a wee bit :smiley: Sounds good to me :smiley:

Just made said thread pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … 441#233441 so now this thing can get back on topic =P[/url]

There are two reasons why I put lion king up there.

The first reason are scars fanboys. They will scream and cuss anybody out if they don’t say that scar is their favorite disney villian. Heck I made a top ten Disney villians list once and this retard started harrasing me because I put Frollo at the top of my list instead of scar. He got banned eventually.

The second reason is because they want a lion king 4. Seriously, they like to bash other Disney sequels for being terrible (which is true) but yet they made a petition for a lion king 4. I’m dead serious. Don’t they think Disney has tortured us enough with those god awful sequels? I guess not.

So there, that’s why I put lion king as an option.

Lion King 4? Seriously?

I’m not kidding they actually made a petition for that!

Ugh, part 4? I thought 3 was overdoing it. And speaking about petitions for sequels I’d rather a sequel to Conker’s Bad Fur Day… D8

Disney Princess? Can’t say I like it. They aren’t even in the same canon, yet they all appear in the same media. Ugh. I can’t stand that.
(and they discriminate against deer. You know, Faline? That female deer Bambi got fawns with? Bambi was the PRINCE OF THE FOREST. Yet I don’t see Faline in any of these ‘princess’ things >:V )

I still say either JB’s or HSM.

I love most of the princess movies, but yes, the merch is ridiculous. Here’s my view.

Princess:
-Belle(I think she is a princess. I always have, since Beast/Adam is a prince)
-Aurora
-Cinderella
-Snow White
-Faline
-Nala(hello? Anyone? :frowning: )
-Ariel
-Jasmine
-Tiana(?)

Not:
-Mulan(totally agree with you)
-Pocohantas(again, totally agree with you)
-Tink(when I was little she was in the line :unamused: )

I don’t remember any others.

Yeah! :open_mouth: I remember seeing Tink in the line back when I was younger. And even at the time I was wondering why she was part of it. :laughing:

I think Tink was in the line until she got her own franchise, Disney Fairies.

I said Hannah Montana since whenever she does something bad, they act like nothing happened and just ignore it. Jonas Brothers come close since some saw them as the new Beatles. Haven’t heard much of them since Bieber came.

I hate to say it, but Kingdom Hearts. Honestly, I’m the biggest Kingdom hearts fan that I know (and I don’t know too many), but sometimes when I’m reading stuff online about Kingdom Hearts, I can’t help but think ‘Geez, these guys are crazy. Who cares if Roxas’s last words to Xion were “Who else will I have Ice Cream with?” Really!’ Now, I will admit, I can get pretty obnoxious when it comes to defending the series, but that’s because I love it so much. I’ve been playing since Chain Of Memories, and I don’t play on stopping anytime soon.

You can get Tinker Bell barbies at the Disney store with the princesses.

Anyway, I say none of these. That would definitely be the Princesses with the most fans IMHO. Heck, they even turned me into a somewhat feminine girl.

Yeah, I don’t think any of these have particularly annoying fanbases. Kingdom Hearts fans can go a little overboard at times, but they’re not as rabid as people make them out to be.

And I feel the same about Disney Princesses! Getting back into Disney has made me actually somewhat comfortable with being female. That, and My Little Pony. :sunglasses:

Exactly!! I <3 my ponies and Princesses. :smiley: