Who has the best avatar?

Thanks! But yeah, it may seem a little bit spoilerish. But it won’t affect that much.

Sorry dude, my bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not that perturbed (since I’m already aware of her presence in the film), but just saying it may be to some who don’t know of this subplot or the existence of this character (which was hidden in pretty much most of the trailers and TV spots)… Still cute pic though!

Well, as my previous sig and avy have sparked controversy, I changed all of it with my (currently) adorable Gus & Peck. :smiley:

I love your new sig and avvy chef, they look great! The main reason I was irked about your sig was because I have been wanting to use that image for mine for a LOOOONG time now. We do need to make sure we don’t release too much stuff that hasn’t been revealed already, it could make the movie harder to enjoy for some. I posted the link to mine somewhere a while ago to get it checked and see if it was too spoilerish. I didn’t want to directly post the image so that people who didn’t want to couldn’t see it. Just be careful! We gotta make it as enjoyable as possible for them! :smiley:

Sorry for irking you. I didn’t that you love that scene. I like the scene. But the most I love is when [spoil]Carl leading a group of WE at the zoo.[/spoil] Just wait for the DVD release then. And it’s MINE! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

I second that. Please guys (Please don’t take it personally Bryko or Chef, I’m addressing this to you guys but I also mean this for everyone in general), show some consideration for those who have not seen Up yet in their in home countries. :frowning:

Read this general announcement and my recent post in the Signatures thread, and please exercise some discretion. If you really want to show off your fan-made graphics, you can follow ffdude’s example and post an external link in your fan-graphics thread instead of publicly wearing it where everyone could see it. Thanks.

Thanks TDIT, and I’m glad to help out. :wink:

chef, haha, that is a good one sir, I can’t wait to see it (when the time comes of course, hang in there!)

Thanks for enlightening me, TDIT!

ffdude1906: LOL. few more months to go! :smiley:

I love that avatar, wannabechef91!!! Partly Cloudy was such a great short! One of my faves! :smiley:

Thanks LightningAndDoc! I like yours too! :smiley:

Thanks! :smiley:

And thanks for accepting my request, chef! You know, the ones you wore before the Carl/Ellie ones were okay… I’d hate to see you go without a sig… :frowning:

Haha, I take it that TDIT’s new sig and avvy are in anticipation? I can’t wait to talk to you guys about Up! I watched it today, but an hour before you guys did. I gotta go to work too, I can’t talk about it until I get home. I gotta get all 3 of you in a chat together! :stuck_out_tongue:

TDIT: Heheh, opening a discussion eh?
And…I have to go on without sig after Australian release I guess. As long CaptPan doesn’t mind wearing Partly Cloudy. :smiley:

Lately, I’ve gotten into Green Day. So, My new Avatar is of Billie Joe Armstrong, the guitarist and lead singer of Green Day. I thought it looked pretty cool.

Wannbechef91 you can wear whatever signature and avatar you would like to wear. I’m tired of feeling like the bad guy in these situations. You want to wear Up, wear Up, if you want to wear Partly Cloudy, wear Partly Cloudy.

I’ve decided not to see Up anymore.

CaptPan, please don’t get me wrong. I mentioned your name as the UK/Wales/Ireland region haven’t release the movie. And you’re the only one that I know here in the forum, form there. Please don’t leave PP, first of all.

Suddenly I feel bad. Now, I’m the only one who becoming an antagonist person here. :frowning:

Again, DON’T leave PP!

As much as I’m annoyed by Chef’s unintentional (Yes, I know you didn’t mean it, Chef, so don’t feel you’re the ‘bad guy’ or anything, you’re not, but at least you know your mistake now) spoiler sig, I can assure you Captain Pan, there’s still a lot of surprises in store if you haven’t watched Up. Don’t be put off from experiencing another Pixar masterpiece-in-the-making just because you had a plot point accidentally revealed to you. And if you ever return, we will always welcome a true Pixar fan with open arms. Because you’re the best marker-drawing artist I have ever known, and it’d be a pity to lose a great pal because of one isolated incident.

Man, this has turned into a major cluster-fudge.

Dang, this whole spoiler spill thing is really causing WAY too much controversy on these forums. Here’s what I think:

wannabechef91: You were a bit reckless about your avvy/sig with the Carl/Ellie ones, I honestly don’t think the PC one was all that bad. If you’re gonna use a questionable avvy or sig, make sure the mods or other members can take a peek at it to see if they think you should use it or not, don’t just immediately start using it. It’s not your fault, you made a mistake, we’re all human, it happens.

CaptainPan: The whole I’m not gonna see Up thing irritates me a bit, but we’re all entitled to our opinions, I can’t do anything to stop you except suggest that you go. I do think you’re overanalyzing the situation a bit, but that’s just my opinion. As for you feeling like the bad guy, don’t. I think chef just pointed you out because you’re in the UK, and they still don’t have a release for quite some time. Also, I don’t think anyone wants you to leave the boards. If you need a break, I understand, I might go on a hiatus for a few days so that this whole thing can cool off a bit, but I’d really hate to see you completely leave. We love you man! :wink:

TDIT: That’s kind of crazy that you knew so little about PC that you felt spoiled by that sig, it really surprised me. I do agree with your points about keeping spoilers under wraps, and I’m being very patient with a sig of mine, I’m so anxious to use it. I don’t want to make the movie any less than spectacular for anyone, it deserves to be watched with a fresh slate (although I think it needs to be watched regardless of how much stuff you know about it, it’s still stunning)

Thanks for playing peacemaker, ffdude, but I object to the “crazy” statement. :wink: But I’m glad you helped, and it’s good that we’ve moved on. Thanks again, Chris!