Who has the best avatar?

Look! I just changed my avatar to Bing Bong! 8D

^Very cool!! :sunglasses: You know what would be dynamite, is if we could get EVERYONE on the board to change their icon to an Inside Out character before the movie comes out. Probably also impossible, but… :laughing:

I know, right? Gotta love Bing Bong! :wink:

I love seeing all these Inside Out avatars!

I love Leirin’s Joy avatar. :smiley: It’so cute!

Figured it was well-past time to change mine. Found this adorable art on an Inside Out storybook and thought it would make a perfect avatar! Now it’s all kinds of Joyful! :smiley:

^Great Job! I’m thinking of using an Inside Out avatar soon, but only when and if I get to see the movie.

ObsessedWithPixar has my favorite avatar currently. Too cuuuute.

OWP, it’s perfection!!

I’m thinking about switching to some swanky Up-related graphics pretty soon (partly because I just watched it and also because Up gives me MAJOR nostalgia for the early days of PP). It’s just a matter of finding the right graphics…

^Much thanks JSW-eC, E-J-E, and Leirin!

OWP: You are welcome!

And as much as I loved my Cars avatar… it was time for me to change. :smiley:

Ohhhhh, so now we’re all going around with Inside Out avatars, eh? 'Cause we might want to change those to The Good Dinosaur later this fall… :astonished:

Love your new Inside Out avvie JSWeC! One of my favorite posters they did for it :slight_smile:

Hey, look! Mine is now of the old Good Dinosaur concept!

It’s been a while, I know. But Joy is on my avatar now.

I see a lot of Joy’s here haha!

^Of course! It’s good to spread some Joy around. :smiley:

My top favorite Pixar character is now on my avatar. <3 (It does, indeed, go perfectly well with my signature, am I right?)

That’s a great avatar, evspixarfan! I’m thinking about changing mine, but I’m not sure what I would pick

Not sure which one to pick for your change of avatars, Bandling45? Well, here’s my suggestion: How about Hank the “septopus” from the upcoming Finding Dory? Gonna be seeing that on opening weekend next month. Or you could pick from either Destiny the whale shark or Bailey the beluga whale if you’d like. Sorry, couldn’t resist.