Who has the best Signature?

I for one am NOT a Singapore hater. I would like to visit there. I’ve seem some pics of it, looks like a cool place.

That’s why I apologized. I know that’s my fault.

Neither did I in the first place.

If you can’t take a joke of mine, just reply politely that you are offended; I will apologize and take back what I joke about. I’m not a barbaric freak.

With that, I guess everything’s cleared now, so there’s no real reason to discuss about this anymore.

Forgiven, forgotten and apology for the insult and the misplacement of my true intention in that first post.

~ Flare

annarborjack’s new signature is cute.

I’m kinda rushing through signatures, trying to see which one fits me.

Oh, so this was the argument you were talking about… well, the best advice I can give you Flare, is that if someone cheeses you off (whether it was intentional or not, and I suspect little_chef didn’t mean it), you don’t have to stoop to their level. So keep that temper in check. :wink:

Aside from that little debacle, moving on…

Alright! High Fives :smiley:

Thanks TSS. :slight_smile:

Great job, thewisecookiesheet! You just got yourself a new fan! It’s exhilarating whenever someone wears the sig you made. And it looks nice on you (if that makes any sense), little_chef. Nice ‘clothing’ coordination (the sig and avvie match thematically).

I also like lizardgirl’s new sig. You can say Randall’s a bit of free spirit, ain’t he? Well, maybe a little too free. :laughing: Are those lines from a song or something?

Oh, and thanks woody for wearing my PtaF sig! And to anyone who’s interested, you’re welcome to borrow my sigs and avatars at my graphics thread. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m really wanting a new sig (I wish I could get a hold of the one I want, it’d be amazing.) The one I have is good and all, but I want something more meaty, with a bit of a message.

Aang must really love ice cream. Where’d you get that pic? I don’t remember that from the show,…

Well, for one, I found it on Google Images looking up pictures of Aang and found this. Also, I didn’t make it, its a drawing by some other fan out there, and I could NEVER draw that good. I’m the world’s worst drawer. But do I care? No.

Violet Parr: I had a great idea for your signature!!! :smiley:

I noticed how you had a YouTube link to the song your siggy is meant to represent, and I was thinking since it said “Crush” on it (the name of the David Archuleta song), you could make your siggy an actual link to the YT video! I don’t know if you were up to doing this, I just wanted to make a suggestion. I think that would be really neat; kind of like how TDIT’s promo sigs have a link to his YT channel.

Just an idea, anyways. If you need help with it I’d be more than happy to help you out!! :wink:

little chef

Castoro Chiaro, your sig and avvy are awesome! I love the quote you included from Ed, he’s a great guy. I might have the honor of meeting him at some point, which is super exciting. That whole segment of the movie is really gorgeous.

little_chef_eva09- Thanks :slight_smile: ! That is a great idea :slight_smile: ! But I have no idea how to do it. You think you could show me how, please?

Violet Parr: Sure, I’ll send you a PM here real quick. :wink:

little chef

Thanks a lot little_chef_eva09 :slight_smile: ! I await your PM patiently.

Ha ha! It worked :smiley: !!! Thanks little_chef_eva09!

Violet: Haha, no problem! I’m glad I could help… really cleans up your siggy box, too!! :smiley:

little chef

Violet Parr has got an inspiratioal and beautiful siggy.

Violet Parr: That’s my new favorite signature out of the ones you have! The words are a super fit. :smiley: Is the quote from The Princess Diaries? I feel like I’ve heard it before from that movie.

little_chef_eva09: I like yours a lot, too. When I saw it I pictured EVE thinking that for WALL-E to understand. It’s beautiful, the words go with the scene the screenshot is from. :smiley:

I really like bright dot-dasher’s and little_chef_eva09’s avatar. I really like Mulan, I hope Disney releases it on blu ray sometime because the colors are amazing.

The Star Swordsman- Thanks :slight_smile: ! Not quite sure were I heard the phrase, but I thought it was appropriate. I’ll probably put a link to an MV in it soon. I just have to choose which one. Thanks!

bright dot-dasher- Thanks, BDD :slight_smile: ! Well, not quite sure were it comes from. But now that you say that, I think it was in The Princess Diaries. But I don’t think that’s where it originally comes from. Thanks for the compliment!

Violet: The text in the siggy sounds like something Vi’s dad would say to her.

Yeah, it kinda does, doesn’t it :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Well its been a while… An after a little bit of a flick around certain sigs have caught my attention, majority of which is for their content, creating some strange feelings and some which make me wonder

ffdude1906- Being a Brit Up obviously isn’t out over here… be that somewhat a sig that following October 16th I will understand?

Violet Parr - You’ve made me think, a liine so poinient I’m suprised it wasn’t used in the first Spiderman, its almost just like Uncle Ben’s “With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility”, I really like it.

thewisecookiesheet seems to be the great creator around here at the moment, with TSS and little chef both having attractive and in TSS’s case blistering sigs! I applaud you thewisecookiesheet for having the genius to do it and for kindly giving both TSS and little chef the opportunity to wear them!