Who has the best Signature?

You think? She’s adorable.

Thanks, TDIT (huh, I can never thank you enough XD).

Violet Parr: I love your current signature! That Bible verse is great with it and the peacefulness of it fits. :smiley:

The Star Swordsman- Isn’t she, though? But then again, so is Dash :wink: . Almost anyone is cute when they’re sleeping.

bright dot-dasher- Thanks :slight_smile: ! I also had to color-correct it a little to give it that warm feeling. So I’m glad it worked :slight_smile: ! Thanks!

That is such a saccharine-sweet sig, Violet Parr, it’s giving me tooth-aches! :smiley: Great screenshot, that reminds me of Bambi for some reason, I don’t know why. :stuck_out_tongue: Colour-correction is a nice touch, too!

I also love Phileas’ sig, cos’ I’m sharing his enthusiasm for Up’s advanced screening this Sunday too! Dug looks like a very endearing character.

Dug: “I have just met you, and I love you!” :laughing:

TDIT - Oh, and it’s truly counting down too, unlike my old one (which I lost the template of :stuck_out_tongue:). I really, really can’t wait for Up, as much as you can’t :smiley: :smiley:

I see that you are quite excited for Up Phileas. I love your siggy.

As do I, and I hope you have an awesome time watching it on Sunday! Don’t forget to lemme know what you think! XD

thedriveintheatre- Thanks :smiley: ! Hmmm… now that you say that, it does kinda look like Bambi. And, you’re right. Color correction is a great trick :wink: .

That’s such a lovely sig, Violet Parr.

However, I am ashamed to admit that I have never seen Bambi… :blush:

You should! It’s been known to make grown men cry… :wink:

I love wannabechef’s photo of the Carl and Ellie chair. Did you take the photo, and where?

I also like Bryko’s screenshot sig, although it’s a bit spoilerish for those who want to know as little as possible about the Carl/Ellie scenes…
Looks heartwarming, though, and makes me all the more excited to see Up.

Thanks TDIT! I googled for “carl and ellie” and “my adventure book” for my avy, but turned out I found the photo of the chairs and gave me a thought of changing my sig. :smiley:

I like Bryko’s, but it’s a bit,… dangerous. As for chef’s, I like it, but that’s not really Ellie’s chair, hers is MUCH taller.

LOL, I know my avatar and sig are a little spoilerish. You should be able to put spoiler boxes around images here.

_> Yeah,… X(

totoro- Thanks :slight_smile: ! And it’s OK if you didn’t see Bambi. But you should check it out sometime! It’s a great movie. You’d probably love it :wink: .

Aww,no comments on my signature :frowning:

Glad you asked. The answer: See the black plastic bag covering the part of the chair? That showed the answer briefly. I guess the legs were cut off. LOL

I LOVE your sig! I love being rickrolled. I’ll ROFL. :laughing:
[/quote]

But then you wouldn’t be able to show your sig/avatar now, would you? :wink:

I’m not really annoyed, as I know a little bit about that subplot, but I didn’t see that screenshot before, so yeah… :confused: A bit dangerous for those who prefer to know as little as possible before seeing Up for the first time (there are still some countries who have yet to see a release…). I don’t want to sound like a school principal, but a general rule of thumb, pictures that are from promotional clips released by Pixar to the general public should be safe to use. Anything beyond that hovers in ‘spoiler’ territory. It’s just MHO.

But it is still adorable, I grant you that, Bryko. As long as it doesn’t give away any twists or the ending, I guess it makes me more excited to see it… :slight_smile:

Did they happen to be the random chairs that coincidentally looked like ones from the movie, or were they the source inspiration used by the Pixar team (much like how Mater was inspired by a rusty tow truck along Route 66…)?

I also like Al-Bob’s teaser promo sig for his new fanfic sequel. Although, I do believe the release date was meant to be earlier and was pushed back… still, I’m pretty excited to see what he’s got up his sleeve! :smiley:

thedriveintheatre: I’m pretty sure [spoil]Ellie[/spoil] appears in a couple of the featurettes as well as two promotional pictures. So I guess if you push it that way, my avatar and signature are safe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Bryko614 but I totally agree with thedriveintheatre.

For me, and in my honest opinion, you are providing spoliers along with WannabeChef91 What you both seem to forget in the publication of these like TDIT said: not all territories have had the movie yet… Australia is closing in on it… The UK now has 41 days minimum… and then there’s one territory who won’t have their Cinematic release until after the US gets the Home release December 19th (if I remember rightly).

I remember this being a comment that other members have made somewhere before.

And in the UK as far as I can remember I have never seen an image in any way shape of form of the female character, I’ve watched the US promotional material and cannot remember seeing an image of her either.
I’ve been forced to read the name of the character now up and down the pages here, and come to think of it I now question is there any point in going to the cinema and paying to see the movie considering I’ve very much of the movie I know… It feels like I’ve been forced to watch the entire movie through signatures, twitter statuses and skype conversations, and all against my wishes.

Its nice to see you guys so passionate about the movie… but for me I now see little point in paying to go and see it as you have either showed it to me in conversation or in pictures. And I am now (again) reconsidering my October and Birthday, and Pixar will not be receiving my money for the numerous times I planned to see it.

Unlike My other forum I can’t shout at you for giving me the smallest of spoilers… Ask Chef Goo Stow on our other forum I went off the handle at him producing the location of A113… After I specifically asked him not to… my reaction is one of the many reasons he’s now here with Us…

Meanwhile back on the farm…annarborjack its nice to see a bit of the 80s wonderkid Rick Astley around international locations! weither it be Rick-rolling or through choice!