Who has the best Signature?

I used to think they were green, but I’m disappointed, because now I think they’re more blue. But they are beautiful.

I think (judging by that image, the only clear one of her face), that they’re neither green, nor blue. And that’s my favorite color.

Nice shot of Merida you got IV! I couldn’t find one on google images that looked that good.

Yeah, her eyes do look really pretty.

I love your signature IV. And I see what you mean about Meridia looking like Helen.

Her eye’s look more blue to me.

Thanks guys!!! :blush: :mrgreen:

Spirit, what color would you say it is, then? Aqua?

Thanks for agreeing Milan. 8D Maybe, she could be an ancestor of Helen’s. <3

That is what it looks like, and I love it.

I think her eyes are pretty :slight_smile:

Loving definedancing’s Tintin signatures.

Only something I nicked online! I want to make a Professer Calculus one :slight_smile:

Good.

The main reason I want the sequel to the Spielber=Jackson franchise is to see how Calculus looks.

I’m gutted Calculus wasn’t in Secret of the Unicorn :frowning:. I know he wouldn’t have been in it much but he was in Red Rackhams Treasure after all :neutral_face:
Oh well. Lets hope SotU does well and we get a sequel :smiley:

I am sure they will do a sequel. Jackson and Spielberg had too much fun with it.

I know! She’s so beautiful and talented. Yes, I’ve been drawing as long as I can remember. Whenever I do school work, I end up doodling!

Pixarfan; I’ve seen all of those fan works! They’re all great. But I think those kids are too young to be dressing as South Park characters, let alone watching the show!

Pixarfan; I’ve seen all of those fan works! They’re all great. But I think those kids are too young to be dressing as South Park characters, let alone watching the show!
[/quote]
Thry are pretty young, it’s actally from this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKbfUp-7iEI

That’s a good point.

O :blush:

I like incredigirls and snipes!

^Thanks! :smiley:

Has really Belle as much hair as in Virginia’s signature? 8D