Who has the best Signature?

I’m gonna miss it too. :neutral_face:

You guys can always view it on my History of sigs and avatars. Still gonna have it for a few more days. Speaking of it, can someone please move it the the graphics board?

For those who have followed Psyche OS X in the past, or may not have read it yet, I’m making another attempt to bring to your attention the fact that I’ve updated the fic as of last week. Clicking the sig brings you directly to the update. :slight_smile:

This is the last promo sig I’ll probably make for the fic, as I’m in the very last chapter and will be completing it soon, depending on how much response I get.

In all honestly, I hate to advertise or draw attention to myself, or make you guys think I’m desperate for attention here, as that is certainly not my intention! xD I’m just a bit surprised and disappointed that it didn’t get as much response as past updates have gotten, especially from the folks who encouraged me to continue and finish it over the years.

Anyway, that aside, nice shiny new sig! whooo~

little chef

I like it! :smiley: And actually, I just started reading the story a couple of days ago, and I’m a few chapters into it. It’s slow going, as I’ve got a number of other things to do and it is at times a lot to soak in, but so far I’m really loving it! I just don’t want to give a review until I’ve finished the whole thing. :wink:

Wow Snipe, that’s really nice of you! I definitely appreciate reviews so much more when people take the time to read and write. Take your time, I understand you’re busy. I’m just glad to know that there are in fact people reading! :slight_smile:

little chef

I feel stupid. I glimpsed at Leirin’s sig and thought it was some kind of abstract picture with lovely colors, and only now I spotted the fish. :blush: I love this signature! :smiley:

Ha-ha! :laughing: No shame; I can tell how you’d see that. Thanks for the compliments guys :smiley:

Around Christmas, I will have a handrawn sig of one of the Pixar films.

Your welcome Leirin.

A gentle reminder to some of our recently returning members that we have set in place a somewhat new signature size limit rule, which can be read about in more detail here. We ask that you cooperatively abide by this rule in an attempt to keep clutter on the boards to a minimum.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

little chef

I may have my South Park/Pixar Planet sig as my new Permanent sig. What do you guys think?

Can a Mod please put this in the Graphics page.

[Pixarfan91's History of Sig's and Avatars)

I like Glenn’s Nightmare Before Christmas.

Just did.

Thank you Kenzie.

Yes, he did a splendid job on it! :slight_smile:

I feel like everyone decided to change their sig today. 8D My newest favorite is bryanbmp’s LoZ sig. Super awesome. :-D)

Hmmm…not that you mention it, there have been quite a few!

THANKS Snipe , yours is also great, is Kevin stretching?,hahah, love that bird

I didn’t mean to change mine in correspondance with everyone else. Now I sort of like mine less. I waited too long to put it there anyway. Oh well.

Do any of you guys want me to keep my Pixar Planet/South Park sig?