Who has the best Signature?

I like it!

So I guess that’s 1 for keep it. Thanks for the vote Virginia. Let’s see if it gets more.

Wow IV, your Beauty and the Beast sig is gorgeous! I absolutely love the text you put in it! <3 Hard to imagine that it’s been 20 years… it was released a year before I was born, which makes me 20 next year, and that’s still hard for me to wrap my mind around! :laughing:

I’m not sure I’ll be doing a Christmas-themed sig unless I can come up with something good. Even then, I probably won’t use it until a couple weeks before Christmas because I’m not one who gets into the “Christmas spirit” all that early. :stuck_out_tongue: It irks me when stores start putting out Christmas stuff and play Christmas songs even before Thanksgiving! xDDD

little chef

Aw, I’m glad you like it little-chef!! It’s my favorite Disney movie, so I had to do something. I thought nobody would like it. The ballroom scene if my favorite scene, and I wanted to use frilly yelow writing, so I used Curlz MT. 8D I’m so happy you like it. :`-( :smiley:

IV: It’s one of my most favorite Disney movies, too! There’s so many that I love and it’s hard to pick a favorite. But that one is definitely at the top. I love that scene too, though I sometimes wish they played the Celine Dion version of “Beauty and the Beast” instead of Mrs. Potts, because I love Celine’s voice and version so much more.

You’re welcome! :smiley:

little chef

I have to be honest, I do not like Celine Dion. I dislike her voice. :blush: But I’m glad you like the movie! It makes me cry at the end. <3

Haha, that’s ok! To each their own. :slight_smile: I sort of grew up listening to her, and she’s always been a favorite singer of my mom’s, so naturally I heard a lot of her growing up and developed a love of her voice. Nothing wrong with not liking it, that’s just how you feel and that’s totally fine!

But yes, I agree! The ending is very moving. D’:

little chef

Yeah. And I love your wall-E signature!

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

little chef

I vote yes! :mrgreen:

Alright, that’s 2 on keep it. If I do, my Buzz sig goes.

The bvlack one is better than the Buzz.

Still need more members votes if I’m gonna keep it.

Your new sig is awesome IV.
PixarFan91 I vote to keep your Pixar Planet/South Park one.

Thank you!! <3

That’s 3 for keep.

Oh, please. I count for 3 people by myself. 8D

Your welcome IV.

If a couple more people say yes I’m gonna keep it.

I like definedancing’s.

I’m not much of a fan of the current Doctor (Why can we have an older one again?), but Amy looks real good.