Who has the best Signature?

^^Where did you find those pictures of MU??

Yup, I couldn’t help myself lol

“…and just like that Pixfan disappears into the mist of her adventures of the real world, never to be heard from on Pixar Planet for another…6 months” lol :wink:

:mrgreen:

The trailer.

Oh, duh. 8D :blush:

I’m gonna wait to watch MU’s trailer in theaters with Brave; your guys’ amazing graphics aren’t easing my anticipation!! 8D

I wanted to do that, but of course that would be impossible in my “$%&”#% country.

The contest begins. If yoor gonna be in it put up your sig.

^ Here’s Mine :smiley:

Nice one lazerenvy237!

Here is mine :slight_smile:

Contest?

I know, I’ve been gone for so long, I have forgotten all about it. I feel super bad.

Me too^^. I wasn’t on for a while too. And I forgot^^.

But, what contest? 8D I don’t follow.

IV, the Brave signatures contest that Pixarfan came up with. :slight_smile:

Amy43: Villains are almost always more interesting than heroes, aren’t they? :slight_smile: Have you seen Mad3 in theatres yet?

Grifoshka: Haha, I promise, it’ll be worth your time. Have you seen the first ep yet? Do let me know what you think, I love to meet like-minded pony fans. :sunglasses:

Thanks Dilinger! Just a kind reminder, please don’t wear spoiler images in your sigs. I’m not sure if the picture of little Merida is in any public-domain clips, but if it is, I apologise. But yeah, to you and everyone else who’s reading this, please bear in mind Brave is not out in all countries yet, so do refrain from wearing sigs that give away the plot beyond what is revealed in promotional videos. :slight_smile:

SoA: What? MU’s trailer is out already? I’m really out on the loop for Pixar lately. :blush:

What’s this sig contest that Pixarfan’s organisin’? I want it, unless it involves Brave, in which case I can’t, because I’m on a ‘media embargo’ till the film comes out in Singapore in AUGUST! :cry:

My current sig is a play on the economic turmoil that is hitting the European continent now. But the ‘crisis’ in Madagascar 3 is a lot more exciting… and fun! Oh, and New York or busts… geddit? Animal heads… busts?

Okay, enough with my cheesy puns.

If you’re interested in finding out my thoughts on Dreamworks’ latest animated adventure, click on the sig and let me know what you think here or on Tumblr! :wink:

Well, for some reason I always end up liking them. Well, I don’t know. Gill isn’t a villain, and I guess Francesco wasn’t really one either, even though he was a bully. I like Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes, and he’s good. I also like Dr. Syn from The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh, who’s good. Roger from I Dream of Jeannie is also good, but those are pretty much most of the good characters I like.

Yeah, I saw it in the theater. I loved it! :smiley:

Thanks! :slight_smile:
I wasn’t sure if anyone else would get it :laughing:

That Brave one rocks, lazerenvy237! Now that song is wedged in my head again :slight_smile:

^Nice, TDIT!! 8D

LOL, IV, yours is incredible!! 8D