Who has the best Signature?

Great new signature Virginia.

Only like 3 other people have done the sig thing. Why is everything I do on this site a failure? :cry:

Sadly, I only use logo graphics, and I did the Brave one about two years ago, so we couldn’t take a part on this.

It just seems every time I do a contest or something, nobody really want’s to do it.

I gotta make a Independence day sig for next week and trying to come up with my own quote for it.

I love it too! :smiley:

I was planning on doing it, but I just became very busy and wasn’t able to do it, so I’m sorry about that.

So was I. I had finals and was totally out of ideas for a sig. Sorry, Pixarfan. Anyway, all Brave sigs that are already made are awesome.

TDIT’s sig is pretty good. Sounds like it could’ve been an alternate title for Madagascar 3 (still need to see it).

When does everyone wanna end the contest? I’m gonna be taking this one down around the 4th.

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: Does my signature qualify for the contest?

Amy43: Hmm… come to think of it, yeah, other than Randall (and a few members might object to him being classified as one), the characters in your sig are not really villains! I’m afraid I’m not familiar with the shows you mentioned, but it’s interesting how Pixar usually has morally-ambiguous antagonists. You can sort of ‘understand’ where they’re coming from with regard to their motivations.

On a related note, I’m glad to hear you liked Mad3! :slight_smile: It really is refreshing how Dreamworks went with a certain character’s development, and pulled the rug out from under my expectations. From the posters and trailer, I seriously thought that character would be a ‘secret villain’ (like Lotso or Charles Muntz), so when Dreamworks revealed the character’s tragic backstory and subsequent path of redemption, I was like, “Woah… I did not see that coming!” It was awesome, and it’s one of my favourite aspects of the film!

Mad 3 has to be my favourite movie of the year for now, and I have plans to watch it again this week. To get an idea of significant that is, I usually rewatch (on average) only two movies in cinemas every year. If Brave impresses me enough, it might be the second title for me. end fan gush

lazerenvy: Without revealing too much (as the film is not out in my country yet), is Brave like, a musical, or something? Since when were there songs in a Pixar film?

stops and thinks

Oh yeah, pretty much every Pixar film as a song. Wait, except The Incredibles, but it had an awesome soundtrack to make up for it!

Thanks, IV, I like yours too! Haha, looks like Pixar/Disney can’t resist a good merchandising opportunity! :slight_smile:

Pixarfan91: Aw, don’t be so blue. At least three people participated! Ya just gotta ‘plug’ it harder next time, like I do with my sigs. Write a little line below your image and link it to the respective thread. And sometimes, the response will not be up to expectations. I sometimes wear my promotional sigs for ages but only a handful will watch my Youtube video/view my fanart/read my fanfic. But it’s these few who matter, and I treasure their feedback and comments. And these push me on to try harder and go for a bigger audience! :wink:

Well guys, I’m afraid I won’t be wearing any Brave sigs because:

1. Disney is being utterly unreasonable again with staggered release dates. The irony is that now that I’ve moved from Australia to Singapore, Oz gets Brave before the US AND Singapore. :imp:

2. I know next to nothing about the movie, as I’ve gone on an unintentional media blackout due to having a full-time job and indulging in other fandoms (like PONIES :smiley:).

3. There’s a certain Blue Sky movie which I’m looking forward to that I’ll be promoting this month in lieu of Pixar’s already popular blockbuster. Besides, I’ll have the whole of August to pay my respective ‘tribute’ to Princess Merida! :wink:

In the meantime, how about clicking on the current sig to hear my thoughts on Dreamworks’ lastest instalment of the Zooster’s odyssey home? Oh, and there’s other posts too on my blog you might find interesting if you’re a fan of animation or movies (which is pretty much everyone here), so do check 'em out and send me a shout? Thanks! :slight_smile:

This is my 4th of July sig this year. I came up with the little speech myself. If you can’t read it just read it on my Graphics page.

It’s really cool! I love it!

Who won the contest?

Thanks TDIT and amy. :slight_smile:

My 4th of July sig…never gets old :wink:

…and I’m off!! Again!
:mrgreen:

That’s a wonderful signature PixFan.

Nice one, Pixfan! I’d actually thought “Why hasn’t anyone made a Fourth of July siggy with the Patriotic Buzz from TS2 on it?” and here it is! I love the caption as well; fits quite nicely!

@ObsessedWithPixar & pixarmilan: Thanks guys!

:mrgreen:

No one! Because no one send out any votes!

I guess just PM me and if anyone actually does, I’ll tell who the winner is a few days later.

I was hoping my sig would get more praise from my fellow patriots, I thought it would be fun to pur more thought into this then I did last year.

I love Pixfan’s siggie! I saw the trailer, and the fact that “glue” is misspelled on the bottle had me laughing. 8D