Who has the best Signature?

I missed your reply, sorry. :slight_smile: Yep, seen the first episode and liked it! And now that I found MLP with Russian subtitles on Youtube, I might as well watch more. :smiley:

Only one person sent in their vote. Iā€™ll probably ask some of you on facebook if you donā€™t send a message soon.

You got my PM right?

Yes, you were the one person. I didnā€™t log in for 5 days, I was hoping for more.

Yeah. I donā€™t know why nobody is sending in votes. :frowning:

Everybody send in your Brave contest votes, to Pixarfan91. He needs more!

Well it hasnt be released here yet either,so i donā€™t know,but i can guarantee that Merida does not sing Michael Jacksonsā€™ Bad 8D

Pixarfan91, you signature is just awesome. :mrgreen:

^^ Haha yes! that one makes me laugh!

Well I got two more message since. So far itā€™s a tie between Virginia and Dillinger. (Sighs) You guys donā€™t like making this easy on me do you? I voted dor Dillinger along with Teo and Milian and OWP voted for Virginia.

My new sig I kinda worked hard on. It was hard to find it but for a spilt second, PP is on the screen at Bonnies house in Toy Story 3.

Pixarfan91, your siggy is made of epic win right there. :smiley:

Hehe, thatā€™s cool, Pixarfan! Good job! :mrgreen:

I think thatā€™s your best siggy yet, Pixarfan91! And K9Girlā€™s is really cute, too!

Iā€™m actually liking Dillingerā€™s siggy right now. That trailer had me cracking up in the theaters. :laughing:

I love Graceā€™s, and Pixarfan91ā€™s a lot :smiley:

And so, I change my signature. Leirinā€™s is actually pretty cool right now.

Grifoshka: ŠŗŠ»Ń‘Š²Š¾! :slight_smile: Stick with it for a few more episodes, youā€™ll grow to love it! :slight_smile: If you donā€™t, itā€™s okay, but Iā€™d be surprised! And lemme know how it goes on this thread or in the MLP thread, mmkay?

lazerenvy: Wow, thatā€™s a non-sequitur. What makes you think sheā€™ll sing ā€˜Badā€™, of all possible songs in the universe? :slight_smile:

K9Girlā€™s sig broke my heart into a million pieces! :frowning: Noooā€¦ Doryā€¦ I like you! Youā€™re best Pixar fish! hugs

JSWeCā€™s sig is hilarious! Iā€™m really behind on reading her fanficsā€¦ :frowning:

Leirinā€™s is great! Did you draw that, or is it a Pixarianā€™s concept art?

I have no idea what Pixfan and Dilingerā€™s sigs are about, as I havenā€™t watched the Monsters University trailer yet. Iā€™m on a ā€˜media embargoā€™ until Brave comes out in Singapore, and hopefully theyā€™ll roll the trailer before my viewing! :slight_smile:

ā€¦

Well, itā€™s been a while since I wore these ā€˜character posterā€™ sigs for one of my classic mash-ups. To celebrate the release of The Dark Knight Rises, Iā€™ve re-released Trailer 2 of my Dark Droid parody on my channel. It was originally uploaded on its own separate channel after Youtube deleted my first one, then after the ā€˜heatā€™ died down, I started uploading on one single channel again. I noticed it had glitches whenever it cuts to black, so after re-exporting it, the ā€˜cut to blackā€™ glitch disappeared. Also itā€™s just an excuse for me to wear this awesome animated sig again. :sunglasses:

Do click on it, watch it, comment, rate, and subscribe! Iā€™d really love to hear your thoughts on my work, and I treasure your feedback. And of course, go support Pixar and Warner Bros in cinemas, cosā€™, you know, they totally deserve your money. :slight_smile:

Oh, and I just realised Iā€™ve been on this site for close to half a decade! Thatā€™s gotta count for somethinā€™, right? Like, do I get a medal or a trophy?

Or a bottlecap badge?

TDIT: Thanks! Iā€™m glad you like it. Define: Pizza is my very first one-shot Iā€™ve put up on here; I actually started it along with Star Vacation, but set it aside until the latter was finished.

Poor Frollo, but have! If I listened to his music I would hate everyone too!

I might use my Toy Story PP screen sig as my new left sig.

Your new Frollo one is amazing!! :smiley: 8D

Dillinger has my favorite sig at the moment. Good one!