Who has the best Signature?

I like that one too!

Great new sig PixarFan91.

You guys can probably tell I’m very excited for Brave this month.

Ohmahgoodness, I adore your new signature, TDIT! I’ve seen a pretty fair number of Merida ponies drawn on DisneyCreate lately… and I drew one of them! :3 Makes note to fave that drawing when I join dA
Oh, and I have changed my signature today because it’s my birthmonth; I’ll be using this one through August and maybe September. I wanted to use one of the many awesome ones on PixarPlanet, and after spending a while trying to make a descision, I chose this one that K9Girl made. If you have any problems with me using it, K9Girl, feel free to let me know! Oh, and now I’ve put links to my PixarPlanet Fandom threads! I think it looks pretty sweet, what think?

Gaaah… you gotta show me your Merida ponee, OWP! :open_mouth: And any other good ones that you like from DisneyCreate, if it’s possible to link them externally.

I also look forward to your joining on dA. Hit me up when you do, my contact’s in my sig. :slight_smile:

K9Girl’s sigs are simple but hilarious, you made a good choice! Be sure to check out the others in the Graphics and Icon board (but you probably figured that out already).

And self-promotion is always good. If you got it, flaunt it! I’ve plugged myself so many times, I look like Swiss cheese!

Shoutout to Bonanna137 for her can’t-miss-it Francesco fan sig, Pizza Planet Truck’s hilarious Brave/Ramsey crossover, PixarTeo’s animated sig (You have good taste in music), and IncredigirlVirginia’s triple-threat of pretty princesses!

David’s Frollo signature is hilarious!

New sig. This is how I feel about it.

Nice .gif, tough I don’t share the sentiment.

What’s so particularly horrible about it?

Perhaps it’s the fact some Pixar fans are concerned about the studio going down the ‘Dreamworks sequelitis’ path after Toy Story 3, Cars 2 and now, Monsters University. Finding Nemo was neatly wrapped up and self-contained, and some might feel that it didn’t need any continuation.

I, for one, am looking forward to it, if only because I love the characters, it was the Pixar film that precipitated my love for the studio before Cars, and I can connect with the setting because I’ve lived in Sydney for the past five years of my life.

Pixarfan91’s sig is probably a tongue-in-cheek take on that fandom reaction. Or, judging by his post, it could be sincere. :slight_smile:

Nevertheless, I think it’s a funny GIF, Pixarfan! Did you animate it?

Apologies to the Mod for my big-*ss sig, but a movie this monumental needs a sig of titanic proportions! :slight_smile: I’ll switch back to the Merida-pony sig in a couple of days.

Speaking of titanic, there’s tons of icebergs in Blue Sky’s latest film - Ice Age: Continental Drift. Will the sub-zero heroes’ (hopefully) last adventure stay afloat or end up dead in the water?

Plus, I explain why the antagonist in this film is a lot like Lotso from Toy Story 3.

Click, read, and comment! :wink:

Spirit - I just don’t wanna sequel after sequel from them. The only sequel I know pwople want is The Incredibles 2. The end gave it a possible sequel to come. Nemo ended, perfectly, that else is there to tell? If it gets made, I may not see it. People complained Cars 2 being a sequel for a film no one wanted a sequel for. But they still saw it! Companies don’t care about negitive reviews. As long as it makes a good amount of money, they might make a sequel. The Smurffs is an example. Seeing this film will only encourge them to make more sequels. I’m willing to skip a Pixar film to prevent this and have more original ideas. You guys can see it if you want. But I don’t wanna support a company that that’s forgotten what it is.

TDIT - No, I found it somewhere and put the words on it. That was hell to go though since I’m not used to making animated sigs.

I would get that, but for the “signing up with Dreamworks” comment.

Even if Nemo 2 gets made, Pixar would have only made 5 sequels. Dreamworks is the proud parent of 10 sequels and spin offs.

I understand that Pixar gets some negativity because of that kind of decisions, but so far, they’re much more innocent than most studios out there.

I know, but that still can all change. Whoo knows what will happen when John and all the others retire and a new generation takes over.

Does anyone have that screenshot of Carl putting his hands on it’s hips a heroic like form. I’m gonna make a sig out of it and can’t find it anywhere. It’s on the Up theme if you don’t know what I’m talking about.

I am soooooooo liking Violet Parr’s siggy right now. I kinda feel the same way; there’s not as much feedback in the Fandom section anymore, and rarely any movie discussion (except for Brave, which has just been released).

In a way, it feels like how Radiator Springs went downhill. :neutral_face:

Yeah, Violet Parr! Let’s bring back PixarPlanet’s glory days! Even though I’ve only been here for a little over three months, I know that this place has some awesome history and I want to see this site’s potential in the full. I want to see all the Pixar superfans on the site cruising together down the neon-lit index page while chatting about Pixar news and our mutual loves and looking at everyone’s fantastic fan creations! I’m all for that! Now, we first need to figure out how to make neon lights for the index page… :mrgreen:

If anyone used to or still watches the old Nicktoon Doug, you would understand my signature.

Weren’t there some very strict rules conjured concerning sigs a while ago? While I positively adore all these awesome signatures, I hope we aren’t breaking any rules…

Yes, there are, but I think most people are respecting it.

I think the only big one is TDIT’s one, but he said he was going to change it.

My new sig is pretty much on how John was denying Cars 2 bad reviews. So Atta is wondering why they look unreal combared to the ants from Antz.

Also my first A Bug’s Life sig.

^I love it. :laugh:

I’m happy to see some other people with enthusiasm for this. It’s been very sad, after being on this site for three years myself, to see it go downhill :cry: . I just don’t want to see it get beyond a saving point. If we’re gonna save the site, we’ve gotta do it now. It’s just hard to find new things to talk about, with the dedicated fans leaving the site and a lot a sequels being put out. But if anyone has any new PIXAR related topics to share, please do.

Thanks for the comoliments, BTW :blush: :slight_smile: .

Yes, there were. The topic is at the top of almost every sub-forum: New Signature Size Limit It’s supposed to be 180p high x 550p wide, including the text. But I think the thing with the text is not strictly reinforced. The signature should just be inside that range :slight_smile: .