Who has the best Signature?

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it! :smiley: I also love yours!! <3 (both the signature and the avatar)

Leirin: Thank you very much! I’m glad you like them.

Unfortunately, I just changed my sig. :unamused:

ahaha, JSWeC, your sig is cute! :laughing:

I haven’t really been on here much, but earlier one of my twitter tweeps was posting some art pieces from the Art of Rise of the Guardians, and when I saw this particular piece, I knew I had to use it somewhere. I love it so much. ;__; I wasn’t even really all that excited for the movie, but the ART of it alone is incredible!!

little chef

little_chef: Thank you very much! I’m glad you like it. And I am sooooo looking forward to Rise of the Guardians…the trailer was so epic and well done!

I love your sig too, JSWeC! Avatar is so great.

Aaahhh and yes, the art in your sig is precious little chef!! I like how smooth the forms are in the drawing. It’s inspiring…

Thank you both! I agree, Leirin. I think that’s what makes me like it so much is the fluidity of the strokes. I get so inspired by concept art!

little chef

Great avatar Little_Chef.

Leirin’s is a particular favorite (Queen are unbeatable).

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Leirin and TDIT win for me.

Bawww, thanks!! <3

I love the style of your siggies Leirin. I appreciate the fact that you actually take the time to draw and color them. :smiley: They just feel so unique!

Aww, thanks so much! :smiley: I really appreciate it!
I love it when you include your artwork in yours too. Your current signature is also great :slight_smile:

Thanks Leirin! It’s actually the first in a 3-part siggy series I made up. Part 2 will be on next week, hopefully.

I like everyones! :slight_smile:

I like JustSoWall-eCrazy’s Sig.

Yeah! its funny :stuck_out_tongue:

PixarTeo and Bonanna137: Thanks guys! :smiley: I’m glad you like it.

No Problem! :smiley:

Just saw IV’s new NBC sig… what timing! I just saw it today for the first time! Sally’s just pure awesome! :slight_smile:

Love, love, love IV’s Sally sig!! <3 I will always love the Nightmare Before Christmas. Looking forward to watching it on Halloween. :smiley: